Prologue

Mature content [18+]
𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 - 𝙜𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙚_𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙝

Mature content [18+] 𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 - 𝙜𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙚_𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙝

Author's Pov :

Genna is serving a few customer's there drink as her shift has started 10 mins before. Today there is alot of rush as it is a Friday night. Even there was rush in between staff as well cause the owner of the club is also coming for an inspection today with his few friends.

Genna is new in this bar as this bar was opened 6 months before and she has joined this club for last two weeks and she is pretty good in her job.

Genna's Pov :

I am so tired already and shift has just started , I would love to be in a library reading my favorite book. But i need this job to survive and pay my tution fees as it pays very well which help me to pay off my bills. Soon I heard my manager calling me in the locker room.

Manager : Genna one of the stripper has taken a leave on last minute due to some emergency. Now you have to fill in for her.

Genna : But...i don't know how to do it I have never danced (Nervous)

Manager : you don't have to be a professional just move your ass and they will fall on their knees for you just go and change and wear either black or red with a fur and cat mask.

Genna : ok...okay (nervous)

Manager walks away from there leaving her in a very demanding situation as she was fidgeting with her fingers due to nervousness but she finally gathered courage and left to the dressing room.

After 20 mins

Finally Genna came out wearing her new Outfit and with makeup done.

Outfit 👇(mask)

Outfit👇