Chapter 1 (Proposal)

𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 - 𝙜𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚_𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙝

Author's Pov :

Geena was currently in her apartment getting ready for her university as it's her first class after a week off from the college. She woke up late today due to last night shift and now she is struggling getting on her shoes.

She hurriedly took her belongings and locked the door and started walking as she needs to walk to the subway station which is 10 mins away and then take subway which take 20 mins but she have only 15 mins and it's her first day after the week off she knows she can't reach on time but still she tries to walk as fast as she can.

*Phone Rings*

Genna : yeah I am coming in 20 mins

Aurora : Girl you don't have time for that you have to come faster than that. There is only 15 mins left before the lecture will start.

Genna : I am trying my best but I can't reach before that

Aurora : you are gonna have a shitty day for sure, cause it's Mrs.Miller's class and you are going to be late on the very first day after a week off.

Genna : girl last night was hectic I came home so late and I overslept

Aurora : I know I understand but Mrs.Miller will not so you better hurry up

Genna : yeah yeah I am coming

*Call ended*

After 20 mins

Genna finally reached the college and now she is literally running in corridor like a mad woman to her class but she was not lucky enough Mrs. Miller was already in class. As soon as she enters in class whole class was staring at her like she some alien.

Mrs. Miller : Yes Ms. Jane why are you late for the class?

Genna : I am sorry Mrs. Miller there was alot of traffic

Mrs. Miller : Next time I don't wanna hear any lame excuse be on time.

Genna : yes Mrs. Miller

After finally getting scolded by Mrs. Miller Genna went to sit beside her friend Aurora.

Aurora : you are lucky she is in good mood otherwise till now you were a dead meat