Chapter 17

Vasundara POV

After doing Puja ....Jyoti bhabi went out to buy gajra....Me and Ma are sitting under the tree...

Sushma - thank you Vasundara...

Vasundara - for what ?

Sushma - I know you talked to Abhay about me...From that day my life become better. And he is being nice to me ..... Thankyou for that...

Vasundara - your welcome....you are really good person.. And I feel so comfortable with you ...
Like I am with my own mother...

Sushma - so I am your mother only...

Vasundara - yes ....

( Vasundara)
We hugged eachother....Jyoti bhabi came from behind...

Jyoti - hey I am also here....

Sushma - come come...

( Vasundara)

We three hugged eachother...I feel so good with Ma and Jyoti bhabhi too...

Jyoti - look I bought 3 gajra...

Sushma - very good...so I am very happy today so .... whatever you want I can do for you....

Jyoti - let's go somewhere to have fun...

Vasundara - I want to meet my ...

Sushma - I know...so let's go to your home...

Jyoti - yes we will also eat dal rice which you say ...your mom make the best ...

Vasundara - really!! Ok let's go!!

(Vasundara)

I am so happy to meet my family...we reached infront of my home ..but big crowd is gathered in front of my home...

Sushma - what is going on here...

Jyoti - let's go inside...

( Vasundara)

As we reached....I saw Avantika di ....Ohh her hands our covered with marks....

I ran towards her ...

Vasundara - what happened Avantika di ?

( Vasundara)

But suddenly her husband.....shouted which I noticed now .. standing in the middle...

Husband - she is not a good wife....she does not cook good food....

( Vasundara)

My mother came in defence...

Mother - no what are you saying....she cooks the best...

Ashok ( father) - we are sorry for everything...let's sort things out...

Husband - no ....I want divorce from her ..

Vasundara - what about the marks on her hand ...why you hit her ? ( Angry )

Husband - oh look who is talking...I asked to get married to her....but you gave me Avantika....

( Vasundara)

Avantika di started crying.... Suddenly voice came from behind...

Abhay - how dare you even thought about that....

( Vasundara)

Oh Abhay ji and baba are standing infront of us now....Abhay ji eyes are burning with anger ...on which I felt scared....

Sushma - Abhay....this person hit Avantika badly....

Abhay - what...?

Sushma - look at her ....

( Vasundara)

Abhay ji saw her marks...and he looked towards me I was also crying as I can't see Avantika di in this condition....

Rajveer - We are here to meet you but...And what you 3 doing here ...

Sushma - we are here to meet them too...

Abhay - now I tell you ....what is marks...

( Vasundara)

With that Abhay ji take out his belt from his waist...and he started hitting Avantika di husband badly.... Everyone was stunned....
I too got scared....but somewhere I am feeling good because he deserves it ....he torchered my Avantika di !!

______________________________________
Please vote and comment ❤️