Chapter 22

Jyoti bhabi - come....have dinner now...

Abhay - coming...

( Abhay )
With that I gave small peck on her lips..

Abhay - will continue this later ..now go and change...

( Abhay )

She ran immediately....to the bathroom...Oh I am going crazy for her...now I am not gonna wait any longer...I changed my clothes too..

She came out...but she is not looking at me..

Abhay - Ignoring ha ? This is not gonna work today...today is our suhagrat!

Vasundara - suhagrat? ( Confused) We already had our suhagrat after marriage...

Abhay - but we did nothing on that day...but today we will...ok ..so beautiful be ready...

( Abhay )

She looked at me with a big eyes....

Abhay - and your big eyes is also not gonna work today ...!! ( Teasing)

( Abhay)

She without looking at me...went out...

We had dinner...she is kind of nervous...after that I came back to my room ..and waiting for her to come...
Then I heard the lock sound of kitchen door....so I walked towards the door....she was about to enter but I grabbed her hand...and pulled her closer...

I closed the door...

Abhay - come my Vasundara!!

( Abhay )
I made her sit on the bed....and I am sitting in front of her...

Abhay - so nervous my Vasundara!!

( Abhay )

She leaked her dry lips...
And I moved forward and kissed her lips...
Then after kiss I looked at her again...

Abhay - tell me when you feel like want to stop... because I can go crazy...

Vasundara - I ...I want to do it...with you... because...( Nervous)

Abhay - because? ( Curious)

Vasundara - because I started liking you ...( In one breath)

Abhay - what what you said ...say it again ( happy)

Vasundara - I like you!! ( Whispered)

( Abhay )

After listening this I am so happy...I kissed her whole face....like crazy...

Abhay - I like you...I love you my Vasundara!!

Then I slowly removed her kurta and my upper cloth too...and I lay down above her...and kissed her upper body...
She is shivering....I slowly kissing her...

Then I removed my lower clothes..I can see her nervousness now...I undid her lower clothes too ....she tried to hide herself...but I hold her hand..

Abhay - no more escaping Vasundara!!

( Abhay )

Then I kissed her whole body ...like I am devoting her ....her skin is so soft....I am going crazy ...then I positioned myself on her...

But then ..

Vasundara - is it gonna hurt....?? ( Scared)

Abhay - I will try not to hurt you but it will little...ok just relax....

( Abhay )

With that I try to be gentle with her ...but when I entered her ...she started crying....

Abhay - Vasundara just for few seconds....ok....relax...

( Abhay )

I kissed her tears...then I slowly started moving....she is fine now....I am doing it very slowly..... because it's her first time...and mine too....
We both are looking at eachother....I am feeling so love , happy, lucky everything..As Vasundara is totally mine!! I love her !! I love her like crazy....

______________________________________

Please vote and comment ❤️