krismily smut

(A/N: Requested by underwateraqua. This takes place somewhere in all stars.)

Kristal pov:

Today was a busy day. Trevor and Derek were together somewhere, so Emily, my girlfriend, and I were together.

We were just cuddling until she kissed me. I obviously kissed her back. Well... Soon enough, it turned into a make-out session.

Luckily for us, the campers were all asleep.

I put my hands under her shirt and pulled her shirt off. She did the same to me.

Soon after, we were both unclothed, Emily, on top of me. She slowly dragged her hand down my body, stopping at my thigh. "Can I?" She asked. "Yes." I say.

Soon after, she puts her finger inside. "Oh shit, Emily.." I say. "Please, eat me out.." I continue.

She listened as she started dragging her tongue against my pussy. "Oh shit, Emily.." I say.

"You're very vocal, I like that." She says. I moan in response as she continues.

Soon after, I reach my high, moaning loudly. "Shit."

"Good job.." She says.

She pulls away. "Can I help you now?" I ask her. She nods.

I go down and start licking her pussy. "Shit." She curses.

I decide to stick my finger in. "Kristal.." She moans.

I continue. She keeps moaning."You're so pretty like this." I say.

"Please.." She says.

Soon after, she comes. "Oh lord." she moans.

I pull apart as she catches her breath.

We lay down a bit. "Let's go get cleaned up." 

I run a shower. Both Emily and I take a shower and get back in bed, cuddling again.

"Goodnight, darling."

"Goodnight, love."

_________________________________________

I love them. They're so cute😭.

- Sander, 282 words.