Getting to know the sins

Avanti; prideful peahen wench, and one that likes getting on Minnie's nerves. She has 0 respect for others, including Minnie, and would often make it a point to piss Minnie off to a point where Minnie swears {Doesn't work}. Yep, that's her motivation, to get Minnie to reveal a dirty mouth {which Femi can coax out if she's asking Minnie about the mare's love life}. 

[Note: I accidentally shipped Avanti with Minnie and I don't hate it, like, at all. I actually love this idea so I'm actually going to make them a canon couple. So next is me explaining the ship, and why I'm going with this ship]

Leader of the sinful seven, she dreams of leading a horde of loner types and have them work alongside her in her bid to better the world. Her father takes pride in her as she takes pride in her father too. Lucifer, her father, put her in as the leader because he had pride in knowing his daughter will fulfill the role of a good bounty hunter leader. She's a big dreamer and reminds Minnie that just because she got the job through nepotism, doesn't mean that she could keep it through her him. She's on edge of keeping her job and disappointing her father in the process, making it more of a strain when Minnie doesn't see it that way. These two are in constant odds with each other and it's clear that it's not gonna change until they start to see eye to eye. Avanti could reach her true potential by lowering her pride to open herself up to seeing a wider picture, but humbling herself to the one that's been working her butt off for the team only to be disrespected in the process.

How does her relationship with Minnie change? Well, for Avanti to see WHY Minnie is so wrathful, because as the sin of pride, she fuels the other sins which means, her trying to get under Minnie's skin is making her trauma hurt worse and makes her more ashamed of her choices. The more Avanti shames Minnie for being a wrathful bounty hunter, the more Minnie shuts the others out and it teeters Minnie's relationship with Femi. It also shifts where Avanti gets tired of Minnie hating her and brings Minnie into her office to talk it out, only for while they were discussing the importance of each other's sins, Avanti's tail started to rattle up and this time, she was embarrassed. Finding this odd, Minnie asks about it to understand why Avanti had always been rattling her tail at the mare. Avanti gets embarrassed and has trouble before saying that it's because it's a peafowl's way of flirting..... and Minnie just had a mind breaking moment. She then left saying she needs to think about it, calming down and realizing that she and Avanti could've gotten along this whole time had she asked for why Avanti was rattling her tail at her instead of just assuming that she was shoving her ego in the mare's face. When the adrenaline died down and Minnie could think clearly, Avanti and Minnie agreed to take their feelings slow and go steady with each other. Minnie wanted to take this relationship seriously and not jumping too ahead and risk dooming the team since both Minnie and Avanti need to get along. It's a slow burn enemies, to frenemies, to lovers. 

Song to tell about Avanti; Respectless, but Avanti is just as much in the right as Minnie when they both are constantly disrespectful towards each other and having animosity towards each other. Avanti is right about one thing, the moment she sold her soul to kill a 'man of god' was the moment she forfeited all right to heaven, but there was more to the story than Minnie wasn't comfortable with telling.

 Avarice; A greedy golden-collared toucanet is one hell of a penny-pincher and takes that in pride. But, along with being the greed bounty hunter, he's also very much learned through his life just how greed corrupts those who have a love for the dollar. In the game, we don't see him much since he's not the MC, but we do hear about him through bouts of dialogue about a golden toucan named Avarice whenever he's giving Minnie some money to go into town. He's a golden-collared toucanet wearing nothing but soft shades of yellow over gold under-toned clothing to accessorize his greedy nature. He's not just greedy, but his virtue is he's generous. He may not give money, but he does indeed provide financial aid to his buddies {and only his buddies which includes Minnie}, but he's also generous in a lot of ways too, like giving advice, wisdom and knowledge about how rich people cheat the system and gain more money. Unfortunately for the rich, Avarice is none too keen on leaving them alive without the fear of God and the devil in their faces.