prologe ❍

.....

This is a journey of,

In the forgotten realms where legends breathe, golden demons roamed with a majestic terror. His lustrous skin shined gold, casting an ethereal glow that belied their malevolent nature. Eyes ablaze with ancient knowledge and a hunger for blood and meat, Worshiped and feared in equal measure, but they kind a look like human structure, if they want...
they moved with a grace that mesmerized, leaving behind a trail and ruin,

Whereas, mafia...

Jeon Jungkook, the 1st mafia who never been that dead serious and spoiled, don't even care about his own feelings any role he chooses, even one as unconventional as leading a mafia family. evolving into various forms and adapting to different environments while maintaining its core principles of secrecy, this made his life ruined.... The main reason is her hyungs who also didn't care about him.

...

.....

"I really don't care about you... Did you listen"

"You have to care for me,,,, YOU HAVE TO FALL FOR ME IT'S YOUR BOSS ORDER!!!! AND WHO ARE YOU TO SAY SOME THING TO ME!!!"

The demon had enough,, he grab the mafia's neck and said.

"I can cut your body into trillion of pieces and burned them into ashes"

He can saw the mafia's sweats on his forehead.

"Your screams,, will be the symphony of my hunger, the sweet taste, the delights of your blood which will disappear my thirst....!!"

The demon said while showing his golden firey eyes to the mafia...

......

.....

Join us in this journey of 'until forever'....

That's it for today

That's it for today...

Hope you will like it... 🥀🥀🥀

𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 🌟 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 💬💕

𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘢!!