❥chap 5

In morning,

In morning,

Jungkook wakes up , he rubbed his eyes.... What? His eyes were still teary... Why? Is he still day dreaming... The why is this happening...

Jungkook remembered the last night nightmare.. And now his eyes are again teary... He don't understand. What is happening.?

He shrugged it and look at the time.. It was 11:30 am .. He stand up and yawns... He stand up and goes to bathroom for his morning routine....

After sometime, he goes down stairs and saw Jin and Jimin in kitchen eating thier breakfast....

Jungkook goes inside the kitchen, he saw Jin hyung crying.... And Jimin wiping his tears...

"Hyung please don't cry..." Jimin said holding Jin's hand.
"Ahemm" Jungkook said coming near to them. Jimin got startled and look behind.

"Got scared?" Jungkook said in his deep chuckling sound. Jimin didn't say anything. He looks down...

"Maybe you really got scared haha!?" Jungkook said with his deep chuckle... He love to tease Jimin,, he thinks that he can easily play with his innocence mind.

Jimin nodded his head a little.. "Oh really,, you thought that Yoongi hyung came so early from office" Jungkook said.. Pouring juice from the jug....
Jimin didn't say anything.

Then Jungkook saw Jin's tears... "Hyung,, crying?" Jungkook said in confusion. Jin wiped his tears... "Whats wrong?" Jungkook asked.

"You should not fake worry for him, I know you will tell all this to Namjoon hyung" Jimin said rolling his eyes...
Jungkook start laughing.

"Oh really.... Am I not trustworthy?? Huh? Little mochi" Jungkook said grabbibg Jimin's chin pulling him... But Jimin jerked his hand off...

"Anyways tell me hyung why are you crying" jungkook asked with a calm voice. Jimin chuckled .

"Ask your Namjoon hyung and tell him that he is crying, so that he can become a beast again to hyung,,," Jimin said.

Jungkook frown and said. "Why would I tell this to Namjoon?"

"Because it is your favorite hobby to add fuel on the fire , you are the only one who can tell our weakness to those beasts right!!!!?" Jimin yelled.
Listening to this jungkook's eyes get darkened.

"Jimin stop" Jin said. "But it is true righ-" Jimin got cuted by jungkook. Who pulled jimin towards him by grabbing his jaw tightly.

"Oh my dear mochi started talking back, looks like Yoongi hyung is giving you free classes" jungkook said.

"L... L-leave.... M.. M-e" Jimin said while breathing heavily.
"Kook please leave him, you know him, he is the idiot, please leave him for me " Jin said while grabbing jungkook's hand softly.