❥chap 3

Next morning Jin woke up , his head was breaking in pain, he was also feeling pain in his lower parts,,, he slowly get up and goes to bathroom for his morning routine, his heading was moving,, he was feeling so much dizzy

After the routine, Jin slowly walks downstairs to the kitchen , there he saw jimin already working thier.

"Earlier today!?" Jin asked. Jimin turned around "yes, unexpectedly" Jimin said. Jin slowly walks inside the kitchen,

"Why are you limping hyung, did something happened to your leg?" Jimin asked.

(Jimin is innocent in this story.... Only in the story:)

"Oh that,, is nothing just,,, my leg was paining a little" Jin said... "Then don't work that much hyung, you do chores all the time,,,, I'm also learning everything slowly,slowly don't worry" Jimin said .. Jin nodded his head.

"Anyways let's start" Jin said. Jimin nodded his head.. and they got busy in thier work.

...

Here Namjoon wokes up with a bad headache, his body was almost paining and feeling a little hot, he shrugged it and goes to bathroom for his morning routine,

after doing his routine, he got ready for his office... .. He comes outside,,, and saw Jin thier setting his shoes... He pushed Jin hard from his shoes and wore them,

Jin didn't say anything, it's normal to bear all this behavior of Namjoon.

.....

......

In another dimension,

At red pearl kingdom,
✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

Here prince taehyung was getting ready for his duty,,, setting up his loyal hanbok he really don't like this loyal dresses,, they are so much difficult to wear and settle....

He was looking himself in the mirror, then a wizard spawn.

He is a good wizard named laier..

"Holaaa~~~ my loyal majesty" saying this the wizard bowed to him...

"What's that laier?" Prince taehyung asked. "What's what majesty" wizard asked.
"That 'hola'???" Prince taehyung asked.

"Oh that!!!, some of our historical ancient fathers says that this language usually comes from our universe's one tiny planet ... Uh... What should we call that..... Ert.... No- Earth... Yess Earth" the wizard said.

"Earth?... Oh yes I heard of that planet,,,," prince taehyung said. "Yes majesty, in that tiny planet, I heard there are many other species live thier" wizard said..

"I know that,,,there are many species who takes breath thier... I also know the breath name is oxygen... And carbon dioxide side which they breath out... Maybe.... I guess" prince taehyung said while making a thinking face.