Episode 4

Flashbacks from episode 1

"Okay come on! Let's go!" Zai zai said.

And they got on there bikes and started to talk.

They were just talking when Su zai zai's wallet fell from her bag, and she didn't notice and they just continue to ride and talk.

But while they didn't notice, A guy Grabbed the wallet.

Can you guess who it is? Yes! Is Lurang!

He grabbed her wallet and just started there.

Back to reality

"Your Audrey Hepburn?" one of the student council asked and Zai Zai Nodded

The student council looked at the picture on the id, and then looked at Zai zai's face Back and forth.

"Hm. Okay. Here, Just make sure If anything is lost" And they handed her wallet and she nodded

"Zhang Lurang, Gu ran?" Jiang Jia said while she read the names out loud from the paper.

"Oh, Two boys Have found Your wallet and came here."

"Ahh! Okay come!" Miaoyi said and grabbed Jia's and zai zai's arm and linked arms with them and ran out of the room.

"Where are we going?" Zai zai said

"We will find Zhang lurang and Gu ran!" Miaoyi answered, and They both nodded

They went looked Down from the school, and Saw Zhang lurang and Gu ran

"Ey, Zhang lurang! Gu ran!" Jia yelled

And 'gU rAn" Looked up and made eye contact with su zai zai, and her smile faded.

Zai zai immediately put her hands on Jia's head and Miaoyi's head to make them go down.

"Hey what happened!" Miaoyi said in confusion removing zai zai's hand on her head.

"Gu ran.. I met him at the store yesterday." zai zai said while daydreaming.

~~

End of episode 4

Word count 289