Chapter 26

🔞This chapter contains EXPLICIT content so please skip to the next chapter if you are not comfortable with reading it🔞

He tied my hands with the rough rope binding my wrists together. As he tightened it around them, a light burning sensation convered my wrists making me anticipate the upcoming action even more.
He took his sweet time eyeing me and tormenting me as his tongue sent tingles down my skin wherever he pressed it.

"Oh? Looks like you're enjoying yourself?" He smirked against my ear as his sensually deep voice and hot breath brushed past my ear making goosebumps erupt on my bare skin.

The room was at a comfortable temperature but I was sweating profusely from how hot I was feeling.

"Looks like someone is feeling hot" He teased me as he brought out his gun from it's holder. I thought he was going to keep it on the table beside the bed but he pressed it against my inner thigh. As soon as the metallic chill hit my body, tremors ran down my spine making me crave for more.
He traced it up against my sides before finally keeping it away, unexpectedly making me a little disappointed. I found myself missing the chilling sensation of the metal and it perhaps reflected in my eyes for, Vegas also sensed my requirement.

"Oh my...it looks like my little lover is more turned on by metals than his husband. I have to do something about it, don't you agree?" He smirked at me. There was something in his eyes that was intimidating me but at the same time making me really turned on.

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it shut upon finding no words.

"Don't close it love...I like it when you open it wide" He whispered as he dipped his head into the nape of my neck, kissing and nibbling on my skin.

Barely a few seconds had passed when he got back up on his feet and walked back, leaving me all confused and restless.

He was back within no time but he was holding a glass of cold water this time.

"What a curious little cat you are" He teased me.

Just as the tension between us was rising, he poured half of it on his hand before turning it towards me and pouring the rest half over my torso.
It was really cold but strangely I enjoyed the feeling of it.

He brushed his wet hands against his lips and licked it while eyeing me.

"It's cold" He smiled playfully but it looked ravishing in my eyes.

Suddenly he ceased those slow movements and picking me up, laid me down on his lap in an instant. I was lying upside down with my face facing the bed and back facing him.

"Vega-" I called his name in confusion but before I could complete the sentence, I felt a searing pain soaring through my body.
The spank, especially from this ice cold hands gave me more pleasure than I could have imagined.
I knew that I preferred being hit sexily in bed but I had no idea about the amount of pleasure I would feel from it.

As I wrapped my head around the newly acquired feeling, he traced his hand up my spine and caught a hold of the back of my neck though not strong enough to choke me completely.

"Do you like it?" He whispered into my ear before biting it and licking the place he just bit.

He retracted his hand from my neck and before I could think of his next move, another spank landed.
He kept spanking me as his other hand fondled with my tongue, sticking it out and playing with my mouth and at times even choking me a little, intentionally.

"We...gaah" I moaned while his finger was stuffed into my mouth and heard him chuckle slightly but I was in no mind to lift my head and look up.

He finally stopped a while later. I was sure that my butt must have gotten crimson red from being spanked. The pain and overwhelming pleasure was still there as I was panting from all the play.
Barely had I managed to catch my breath when he picked me up and put me on his lap again.
This time however, I was sitting on his lap while facing him, with my hands on his shoulder while his hands were under me, fondling with my buttcheeks.
The pain had still not subsided and the fondling was increasing it even more.