Chapter 25

"Phiiiiii" a young boy excitedly hugged Porsche. P'Kinn who came in following the kid was smiling ear to ear while Porsche had tears welling up in his eyes.

"Why didn't you inform me that you were coming? I could have picked you up!" Porsche complained.

"I wanted to surprise you..." The boy pouted his lips but was immediately consoled by Porsche.

"Aw don't be sad I was just worried about you. C'mere" He said before again engulfing him in a big hug.
(Writer's thought: Any Stays here?<3)

Both of them laughed while I was standing at a little distance smiling at them.

"Chay this is Pete. And Pete this is Porchay, my younger brother" He introduced and before I could react Chay embraced me. He looked like a little puppy because of how excited he was and I couldn't help but feel happy because of him.

"P'Pete!! I heard a lot about you from phi!! Let's all hang out someday." He looked a little shy but was excited and respectful at the same time.

"Oh but why didn't you inform me that were coming back earlier than planned?" Porsche asked.

"Eh...actually...phi..I came back a few days ago." He said sheepishly and Porsche's eyes widened up.

"You came back a few days ago and you are coming to see me only now?!! As expected...I was the only one who was was worried and excited to meet my brother" He dramatically wiped an invisible teardrop and all I could do was stand there dumbfounded due to the newly discovered fact that it wasn't only P'Tankhun who was dramatic.

"No wonder they both get along so well." I facepalmed internally and diverted my face to Chay who was looking as if he was facing a tremendous crisis.

"Don't tease him so much Porsche" I intervened since Chay looked like he was on the verge of crying a river.

"Sorry Chay I was just messing with you. I didn't mean to make you feel so troubled." He chuckled and ruffled Chay's hair making his mood better instantly.

As soon as Porsche stopped ruffling his hair, Chay jumped and hugged me while looking upto me with puppy glittery eyes.

"What happened?" I laughed a little and gently pulled his cheeks.

"P'Pete! You are so cool! Phi usually hates people trying to order him around but he listened to you without a second thought!" He chirped making me feel a little embarrassed but also happy since Porsche was my first true friend.

"Chay...go freshen up fast and come back to help me with the preparations" Porsche caressed his cheeks and instructed him making him comply immediately. It was a treat to the eye to witness the loving relationship between the brothers and somewhere deep within my heart I wished to spend some time with the brothers as well to make a few good memories that I could look back at.

"Ah right, are you free today?" I asked Porsche and he agreed.

"Why? Wanna go out somewhere?" He asked.

"Ah...actually...I was thinking of buying a gift for Vegas..." I revealed feeling unexpectedly shy.

"That's great! Let's go in the afternoon then." He beamed at me.

After the exchange he returned back to his room while I returned to mine.
However, upon opening the door someone pulled me in, closed the door and pinned me against it.

I was about to retaliate the intruder but found Vegas standing infront of me.

Vegas' POV:

Even though the move was pretty clichè I couldn't think of anything else. The scene of Porchay hugging Pete and Pete hugging him back so lovingly had made me too jealous to retain my sanity.