Chapter 5

Maya pov

That was crazy. Usually when i wear crop tops jacob gets angry. Like last time he yelled at me and tore the shirt in half and made me put on a t shirt.

But right now me and him are on our way to the movies.

As he was driving he looked at me and gave me his million dollar smile. I looked back at him and smiled.

We pulled up to the theatre and parked in the closest space near the entrance. We got out and went to the desk. There was a guy at the desk that asked us what we wanted to see. Jacob looked at him and answered.

Jacob: Hey can i have 2 tickets for the spongebob movie please.

The guy typed on his computer looking register. "Okay that'll be $18.94 please " he said. Jacob handed him is card.

The guy gave him his card back and handed us 3D glasses. "Enjoy your movie. Its the 7th room to your left" he said. We headed to the snack counter and got our popcorn and snacks. After we headed to the theatre room.

------2 hours later ---------

After the movie me and jacob headed home. The ride was silent until i spoke up. "Thanks for taking me to see the movie" i said looking down.

Jacob: anytime love

I looked up at him to see he was smiling at me. I loved to see his smile. He turned his head and began to look back at the rode. I turned my head to look out the window.

As we pulled up to the house I got out the car and walked to the door and unlocked it. While doing so I noticed Jacob wasn't behind me. I turned around to see him on the phone. So i walked in the house and closed the door.

I walked up to me and Jake's room. I grabbed one of Jake's rock shirts and a pair of basketball shorts. I went into the bathroom to change. While changing I heard the front door slam. It scared the mess out of me. Then I heard Jacob scream my name.

Jacob: MAYA!!!!

I ran downstairs to see what he wanted. He looked angry.

"We have to talk" he said in a more calm voice.

"About what?? " I asked wondering what he'd say.

Jacob: why do you have to always disobey me?

I looked at Jacob to make sure I heard him right.

"What? " I say.

He chuckled. "So your death now? I said why do you always have to disobey me?" he said walking towards me.

"I...I...I don't know what your talking about." I said as I stepped back.

Jacob: You know exactly what I'm talking about. You always wanna play the victim but tonight your really gonna be the victim.

I backed up somemore until I realized I was by the bed. So i sat down.

"For example, how about we talk about how you wore a crop top when you know I hate it when you try to show your skin off!!" he yelled.

I started to shake...i hate when he does this. "I asked you right before we left if I was showing to much and what did you say? You said I looked perfectly fine" I semi yelled.

He looked at me. His eyes darkened. I instantly got scared. He lifted his hand and I closed my eyes...But he didn't hit me. He instead ran his fingers through his hair.

"Ughhhhh...do you know how angry you make me?!? Huh!? Do you know how hard it is not hitting you??! I just wanna smack the hell outta you but I can't. My bad side just wants to hurt you. But my heart won't let me. I promised you I wouldn't put my hands you anymore. But right now I might have to break my promise."

I looked at him and started to feel a tear leave my eye.

Jacob pov

Shes crying. Maya's crying. What am I saying. I don't know what I'm saying. I'm confused. My mind is making me feel confused. I look at my hands to see them in fists. "Hit her. Just hit her." My mind keeps on repeating. "She doesn't listen. She deserves this." No...No she doesn't. I won't do it. I love her. "Just look at how innocent she looks. Wouldn't it be nice to show her who's boss." I looked at her again to see she was still crying.

"I'm so sorry baby" I say before I lifted my fist.

Maya: Jacob what are you talking abo-(gco)

BAM

I did it. I hit her. I looked at her and saw she fell outta the bed. She looked at me shocked. "See man didn't that feel good" Yeah. Yeah it did. "Do it again. Why stop there keep going." I looked down at Maya and saw her holding her cheek crying. I grabbed her by her rist to move her hand and back hand her. She cried harder. Everytime I see her cry it just makes me so sad and mad at the same time. So i punched her. Over and over and over again. She started to scream in pain but I didn't care I was in my own world. And once I'm in my own world there's no coming out.