chapter 1

Maya POV

*4:30am beep beep be-gco* Ughh im walking up early again because of my back pains. Ever since Jacob pushed me down the stairs...good thing they were carpet ones. But don't get me wrong it hurt like heck but I was only in the hospital for 3 days...not that long. Im usually in the hospital for a week when Jacob does something like this. He pushed me because I was framed by one of his friends named Ray. He told jake I was flirting with my workers at my job. I work in a office with only like 7 women including me. The rest are guys. My boss is a handsome 23 year old man. I love my boss...But not the reason you think he is a chocolate brown has wonderful lips and hair. His name is Jacob too but I call him Mr.Latimore. He's always been there for me when I need him. And ray told jacob I like him and is cheating on him with Mr.Latimore because ray likes me. But im not. I love Jacob with all my heart. Even though he beats me. Well enough of that its now 4:45am and I need to get jacobs food ready. I carefully got out of his grip and went to get dressed...30minutes later I got out of the shower and put on one of my women suits. The green and black one my jacob loves. I walked out the bathroom dressed to see my boyfriend sound asleep. Im not gonna lie he looked so sexy when he slept. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to make jacobs breakfast. I made him some pancakes, bacon eggs, etc. When I was done I made me my coffee. After I set the table I headed upstairs to me and jakes room to wake him....but when I opened the door I seen jacob buttoning his shirt. I couldn't help but stair at his abs. I must have been stairing awhile because he was already dressed in his favorite black and white suit.

Jacob: bae are you ok? he says with a confused face

Me: umm...yea I just was coming to get you so you can eat your breakfast. I said with a half smile

Jacob: ohh...well lets go

We both headed downstairs and jake sat at the table

me: well im off

As I was walking jake grabed my hand

Jacob: Maya why are you leaving?

Me: I need to be in by 7

Jacob: Why so early?

Me: I have to finish some extra work before my boss goes in.

Jacob: Ok well did you eat?

Me: ummm...

Jacob: *gets loud* Did You!!???

Me: N-no i...Im not hungry

Jacob: Uhh huh..well i'll talk to you later tonight.

Me: ok...

As I was walking to the door he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug? Jacob never hugged me..well like this. He only hugged me like this after he beat me bad or after i got in or out the hospital.

Jacob: i love you so much bae

Me: I-I love you too jake

I was so scared because if I did say it back he...well never mind. Then he kissed me. I had to kiss back. After he pulled away I said bye and headed out the door.