chapter 2

Maya pov

It was now 6:30 and my job was right in front of me. I went to park in my normal spot and saw Mr.latimores car. I wonder why he's here so early. He usually isn't here til about 8. I walked to the double doors scanned my ID and walked inside.

Me: I wonder where everyone is?

I walked around the building and saw no one. Weird......

???: Good morning

I turned around to see my boss.

Me: ohh Mr.latimore I didn't know I would see you this early. I said nervously

Mr.L: Maya it's OK I thought I called everyone last night to tell them not to come in today.

Me: I must have left my phone in my car last night. I'm sorry

Mr.L: it's fine stop apologizing.

After that it started to get quiet until he spoke up.

Mr.L: well since its just us would you like to go get a cup of coffee or something.

He looked nervous so I just agreed.

Me: sure Mr.latimore I'd like that.

I saw a smile grow across his face that any girl would die to see. And it made me smile.

After we got outside he locked the front door and headed to his car. I stated to walk to my car until I was stopped by him.

Mr.L: no let me drive you he said

Me: I couldnt

He soon grew a frown on his face. "please jewel?"

I just agreed and walked towards his car. He hurried and opened the door for me. "Thank you" I said with a smile growing across my face. "no problem jewel" he said with a smile.

A few minutes later we arrived at Dunkin Donuts. He parked and we headed inside. We went to the cashier and ordered.

Cashier: welcome to Dunkin Donuts what would you like to have today the lady said looking at Mr.Latimore the entire time.

"May I have a large Carmel espresso with whipped cream please" he said

She pressed the buttons and then her attention went to me. "And you" she said with a attitude.

"Umm can I please have a medium espresso also with whipped cream"

"OK is that all"? she said

Mr.Latimore looked at me and said did I want anything else. I said no.

The cashier lady said that the total came to $16.25.

I pulled out my wallet just to get stopped my Mr.L.

"I got it ok". I had looked him for a second and nodded.

He payed for our drinks and later they were ready. We drank our espressos and talked for hours. After we looked at the time it was almost 10:30am so we headed to his car and headed back to the plant.

"Thanks for the coffee Mr.Latimore" I said

Mr.L: no thanks to agreeing to come.

I started to walk away until he then pulled me into a hug. He smelled so good. I started to hug back. A few minutes went by until we let go.

"Well I better get home. While it's still early I think I should get some cleaning done". I said

Mr.L: But I wanted to have a me and you day today Maya