Missing Siblings.

Y/n's Pov:
____

Here i am, where he wanted me to meet him.

-
Meet me at xxx
7pm.

Don't be late.

-Sunoo.
-

I don't know much about him, all i know is that he's Dahyun's little brother and like me...

Well not exactly, at least he got parents to take care of him.

"Sorry for making you wait." Shit what was that!

Oh it's him

"Uh no, i just arrived." I smiled, better not show him how i almost shitted my pants.

In my defense it wasn't my fault i was born pussy!

But I can be really cunt-y sometimes (the Good Cunt!)

"Glad to hear that. Ehm..so i called you out here for a reason." He fixed his hair and shirt then his posture

I Know what I'm about to say may not make sense to you but I want you to find my sister"

I blinked, huh!! Sister? I tilted my head a bit
Isn't Dahyun he's sister? I don't understand

"Sorry if i come off rude, but isn't Dahyun your sister?"

"She is" he looked me in The eye. Not even blinking once.

He seems serious and scary.....He really is Dahyun's brother.

"But there's another one. She's older than me and Dahyun. Around 25 to 26 years old. Her last name is kim but she's from another mother."

Oh..so half sister

" She wasn't born as an Air bender, and was my father's first child. He tried for another, but her mother couldn't carry another child."

I feared he may say she was born un- expected.. you know a mistake.

"Which upset that trash. So even tho she couldn't air bend , he still trained her as one. Until one day she reached her limit."

Trash? Oh he means his dad! Seems like there's much more than what Mr.Kim shows

I was about get lost in my thoughts but he started talking again.

" she fought him, and ran away, not like he didn't banish her but she run away before he could."

"And..why are you telling me that, does your sister know?"

"No, and she doesn't need to know for now. And for the reason why is because You can find her. "

This guy is stressing me out with his, "impossible to understand" words

" How am i supposed to find someone i don't know, and isn't Dahyun your sister and have the right to know and How do you know about all of this?. And what can i do.. it's not like i can find her by snapping my fingers Matter of fact."

I made a funny pose, with my legs apart and one of my hands on my hip the other doing motions.

"I'm powerless! Just like you And on top of that a student! Who Skips half of her classes!"

I don't understand, I'm simply like him.

" Uh..." His eyes become wide as if he realized something
He coughed and cleared his throat " There's a reason why you can find my sister and Y/n we're not a like."