Nearing The End

12/15 correct items 2/15 incorrect items and 1/15 left to find. Arden thought as she walked across a bridge to the children's boat ride. She found a wooden bench and sat down.

She read the last clue, "Around and around in a circle you go, on animals, horses, and creatures so. Next to the cars I sit and wait for someone to be my next bait."

Hmmm......I think it's the carrousel. Yeah, definitely the carrousel! Arden thought to herself. She quickly ran across the bridge, to the carrousel which happened to be right in front of her.

The next part to the clue stated "Look in the mirror and you will see, someone standing next to me. They will point in the direction to go, look that way, grab and go." She looked into the mirror and saw someone that appeared to be pointing to something. The person also looked like her. She looked towards the bench the figure seemed to be pointing to. On the bench lied two wands.

She picked up the one on the right. Then the voice only she could hear said "congratulations you have chosen the right object. Now can you find me?"

Paisley however had found all the objects, not the right ones but all of them. She was already on the search to find the man who the voice belonged to.

Then the voice said something they both could hear. "There has been a rule change, please look at your list." Then on their lists something appeared on the bottom. Whoever has the least amount of objects will be a be able to find me first. Then all of the wrong objects began to glow and Paisley disappeared.