son of liberty

" ****** base come in, this is ****** repeat ****** base come in! I have a report for the ****!"

The voice rang over the air as the sounds of heavy boots clanged against metal, the sounds of multiple groups sent after the man as he held onto his radio.

" the ark has found me, but I erased all data from my computer and mobile. For all they know I was sending data to the raptures I hope it stays like that..."

He said holding onto his side as blood gushed from the gun shot wond on his stomach, the blood pooled under him as he hissed from the pain.

" I sent the data, we were right the ark did turn on us . . . Its unknown If it was of there own will or that of the betrayer. But that doesn't matter now, its time to wake him up. I just wish I was there to see him return to us. . . "

He hissed out falling to his knees as he held onto his side, the radio falling to the floor next to him. He looked up watching a bulb fizzel in and out as the power fluctuated here in the outer rim.

The sound of the foot steps got louder as people issued orders to people , but only females voices replied most saying 'yes commander'.

The male sighed to himself at the sound of the foot steps got even closer, slowly he closed his eyes accepting his fate.

" you did well. . ."

A voice replied from the radio as the males eyes shot wide open at the voice, but he didn't reply his arms failing to move.

" you have served us well. You have proven that you deserved to be along us, you served him with all you have you have given humanity its change . I will personally make sure 𝐇𝐄 knows your name, you will not die forgotten."

A smile filled the males face at the words as he looked up to the sky.

" you have done what good solider should do. Now you may rest . . . "

The voice said before the radio went dead, a group of girls rushed into the room holding all types of guns that would be to heavy for a usual human all pointing at the male bleeding out.

" command , we have found the traiot."

A woman said holding her gun up to his head as he laughed at the sight.

" put it down girls, you nikkes can not shoot a human. You are just tools . . . Trust me I know what it's like to be a tool . . . "

He said again as his head hung low, the sound of his vaspy breathing filled the room as the girls did so lowering there weapons.

Soon a male in a military outfit walked into the room, followed by a woman in white both holding guns to the male.

" but we can. Tell me viktor why did you betray the ark? Betray humanity? You were the best commander we had."

He asked the male as he laughed weakly.

" I was the best . . . But now its no matter . . . He's returning. . . Humanity has its chance to be free...."

Hearing the viktors voice the male kicked him in the stomach as a loud hissing noises left viktors lips as more blood dribbled out of his side.

" who, did you tell the raptures our plans? TELL ME WHO YOU WORK FOR !!"

again the male laughed as he slowly raises his head, his eyes looking deep into the males.

" you want to know andersen . . . Fine I'll tell you who I serve . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐓𝐡𝐞  𝐋𝐀 𝐋𝐈 𝐋𝐔 𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐎 "