April Fool's Day- Trace and Kory

“Mommy! Mother! Janine! Mom!”

                “Kory, shut up,” mom groaned, coming into the living room. “What do you want?”

                I gave her an innocent smile. “Can you hand me the remote?”

                She glanced at the remote that was just out of reach of my hand and sighed in annoyance. She walked over and picked it up, bonking me on the head with it before handing it to me.

                “Hey!” I whined, rubbing my head as I snatched the remote out of her hand. “No need to be rude about it!”

                She sat on the arm of the chair. “So, where’s Trace?”

                “He’s helping Mikey do some work,” I said with a shrug.

                Mom stood up and ruffled my hair. “I’m going to head out and do some grocery shopping. I’ll pick Brandon up from work and we’ll be home around five. Call me if you need me,” she said, kissing my cheek.

                “Bye mommy-dearest!” I said cheerfully, waving to her as she left the house.

                Hm…now what was I supposed to do without parental supervision or my stepbrother here to keep an eye on me? I could just sit here and keep watching TV or…

                I jumped up, grinning. I turned the TV off and basically sprinted up the stairs and into Trace’s bedroom. I moved over to his bed and climbed onto it.

                “Trace’s bed, I have made love with him many, many times on you. But today, you shall serve me a different purpose,” I said, standing up.

                “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” I cheered as bounced up and down on the bed, careful not to whack my head on the ceiling as I continued to jump.

                I did that for about two minutes before hearing the front door opening. I immediately stopped jumping and my eyes widened a little. I hopped off of the bed and scrambled to fix it so that Trace wouldn’t know I had been jumping on it.

                “What are you doing in my room?”

                I spun to face Trace and blushed lightly. “Uh, well, I certainly wasn’t jumping on your bed or anything,” I said, flashing him an innocent smile.

                “You’re so immature Kory!” he snapped. I frowned at him.

                “Are you okay Trace?” I asked.

                “No, I’m not okay. Because I have to live with a stupid, immature stepbrother. Get out of my room! Don’t go in my room!” he said, grabbing my arm and forcing me out of his bedroom.

                I stumbled out into the hallway and managed to catch my balance. I stared at Trace in confusion. He joked around with me roughly, but he was never serious about it.

                “Trace, what the hell? What’s wrong with you? Did something happen?” I asked in concern, moving towards him.

                “Ye, something did happen Kory. Juliet happened,” he said, shoving me away from himself. “I wasn’t really with Mikey. I was with her. And she and I are back together. She was right. I’m not a stupid faggot like you.”