one

_
🪩 instagram
_

valentinaaa_

liked by vinijr, rodrygogoes, marcguiu9, and 10,580 othersvalentinaaa_ party in the usa ig photo creds - @brunaaa_

valentinaaa_ party in the usa ig
photo creds - @brunaaa_

view all 476 comments

user1 dream bodddd😩

brunaaa_ we're not even in the united states...
valentinaaa_ @brunaaa_ the 🇺🇸🦅 will never leave me!!

vinijr get it lil sis💁‍♀️
valentinaaa_ @vinijr why are you trying to be american, old man

rodrygogoes linda como sempre😘
valentinaaa_ @rodrygogoes obrigada🫶 (get these old men outta my comments)
rodrygogoes @valentinaaa_ can't even be nice these days...😒

user2 so pretty😍

user3 omg she's brazilian?? i thought she was just spanish
user4 @user3 does that mean she knows neymar jr...
valentinaaa_ @user4 why do ppl assume all brazilians know neymar just causally💀😭

42 minutes ago

_
📍somewhere in the coast of spain
_

"my god, i miss miami." i whine out of nowhere, disrupting my grumpy sister from her relaxation.

"shut up vale, i'm trying to sleep." bruna throws her towel at me.

"ow! abuser!"

"bitch, that did not hurt." she sighs. "this is not the relaxing yacht trip i was promised, hell this isn't even a yacht!"

"when they told me boat, i assumed they meant yacht..."

"dumbass." my grumpy sister mutters a final time before drifting off to her nap.

_
📍ciutat esportiva joan gamper
_

"fuck! why'd you do that?!" the tall fluffy haired boy yells in panic as he quickly unlikes the photo on his screen.

"relax, nobody probably noticed anyways." the darker haired boy reassures as he holds his hands up in surrender.

"i fucking hate your dumbass hector." the boy says angrily, putting down his phone.

"why were you even stalking her page like a mad man?" hector inquires, laughing at the state of his friend.

"i wasn't, it came on my explore page." marc denies, rolling his eyes.