two

_
💬 imessage w/ hector
(marc's pov)
_

jawline king
bro
marc
wake up
marc guiu
wake up bum

it's 6 in the morning
wtf do u want

jawline king
el clásico today

ik that fumbass

jawline king
xavi wants us to get there early

can't be that early

jawline king
well check the team gc bro

shit i'll be there at like
7

_
📍the home of the alvarez sisters
_

"jeans or shorts?" i ask as i glance over at my sister, who is scrolling on her phone and not paying attention to me. "bruna!"

"what?" she finally looks up from her phone. "it's hot as a motherfucker, wear shorts."

"thanks bru." i respond, smiling as I put on the shorts. "do i look decent?"

"why do you care so much...?" bruna rolls her eyes as she gets up from the bed. "you look fine."

"i just want to look presentable...* i mumble as i adjust my outfit in front of the mirror, polishing my 'bellingham' jersey.

"is it because of jude?"

"pffft... no..."

"vale. he doesn't want you... give up already."

"who said anything about me wanting him..."

"he's shut you down how many times?"

"fine... well it's only because he said i was too young for him. now i'm eighteen so..." i shrug with a fat grin plastered on my face.

"keep being delusional i guess."

"you're just a fat hater bru. oh, also make sure you wear camavinga's jersey."

"why?"

"why not? just a suggestion." i shrug.

"i'm wearing a barça jersey." as the words leave her mouth, i gasp.

"bruna! what the fuck?!" i look at her in disbelief and she just sighs.

"i guess i forgot to tell you..."

"tell me what?!"

"i'm kind of seeing someone."

"what does that have to do with you wearing a barc-" i pause as i realize. "oh my god, bruna..."

"he asked me to wear his jersey..."

"who? who asked you?"

"you'll see when i put it on, nosy."

i scoff as i go back to getting ready for the match. i glance over as bruna takes out a jersey from her bag. i peer over, trying to read the print. my eyes widen as i read the number "8" and "pedri" in bold print. i don't push it and continue to get ready in silence. what am i supposed to tell eduardo?

"fuck..." i mumble quietly.

"what?"

"nothing..."

_
📍camp nou stadium
_

i nervously play with my fingers as i stand outside the locker rooms. bruna decided she didn't want to come with me to greet the real players before the match, so i stood alone.

eventually vinicius, jude, and eduardo come out. vinicius immediately smiles and approaches me with hug as he notices me.

"little sis, nice to see you." he engulfs me in a hug and pats me on the head. "where's your sister?"

"oh um," i glance over at eduardo, who had sort of an eager expression on his face. i quickly come up with an excuse. "she's at our seats. she uh, didn't want anyone taking them."

"alright it was nice to see you, talk to you more after the match?" vinicius suggests, pulling away.

"of course and good luck." now it was my turn to hug them all good luck. i hug vinicius and eduardo first. then it was jude, i make sure to hold the hug a little longer than i did with the other two with a fat grin on my face.

i then head back to bruna and our seats.

_
📍camp nou, locker room a
(marc's pov)
_

me and the rest of the youngsters of barcelona were huddled up in the locker room, hyping each other up for the match. the older players cracked jokes and laughed at our excitement. a couple of the guys and i head out of the locker room, continuing to joke around with each other. suddenly, i notice hector pause and furrow his brows.

"yo marc... isn't that your girl?" hector points behind me.

"what girl?" i look over to see what he's talking about. my eyes widen as i notice her, valentina.

"marc has a girl? where?" fermín peered over curiously. i continue to stare in the direction. she seemed to be a bit nervous, like she was waiting for someone. then some of the real players come out and i see vinicius jr greeting her with a hug.

"why's your girl all touchy with the real players?" fermin continues to question. "that's not okay... like at all..."

"she's not my girl fermin..." i mutter quietly, confused about the sight in front of me. i then see her go up to bellingham, hugging him. my heart ached a bit as she hugs him for a little longer than what was deemed as casual.

"seems like bellinghams already got your girl." hector snickers with smirk.

"shut up, it's not any of our business." hector chuckles, further annoying me. fermin continues to ask what was going on so hector fills him in on how i had been stalking her instagram page. i sigh as we continue to make our way to the field.

_