he left early

The next morning Y/n woke up but found no one beside her.

She went and searched the whole house until she found a note on the dining table under a bowl of cereal and milk.

The note :

Good morning Pumpkin. If you are reading this you probably would have woke up and didn't found me beside you and then searched the whole house and then found this note. Actually some work arose at the company so I had to leave for work early.

But dw I will be back soon love. There is the breakfast, cereal and pulses, do it eat. There is also banana milk and strawberry milk in the fridge I know you like both. And also shhh there are three ice creams.

She chuckled

Ok now stop chuckling and brush your teeth and have your breakfast fast fast. Ok love.

"Doesn't he know too much of me?? " She chuckled again.

Muahhhhh I will take your kiss once I reach home byeeeeeeeee pumpkin.

She did as she was told. First went and brushed her teeth, then came down to have her food and after having food went and reached for the banana milk.

She drank both the bottles without any racism and then took the ice-cream from the fridge and was shocked.

Shocked because she has thought it would be some cup ice cream or ice candy but it was a whole big box of family pack.

She took the box and the spoon and sat for eating. She was eating but wasn't feeling satisfied.

"Something should be here." She thought to herself and then suddenly an idea clicked her mind.

"We have chocolate souce." She went and took out the soy souce bottle thinking it was chocolate souce.

"Why is this chocolate souce this much fluid? But who cares?" She put a huge amount of it and then put the bottle where it was.

She took the box and went to the sofa and grabbed her seat. She started her drama and took the first bite of the ice cream very excitedly.

--cough--"ewww what the fuck yuck." She ran to the bathroom feeling like doing vomiting.

(Chill guyss she is pregnant 🤡)

After sometime she came out with a whole asss ruined mood and took the box and threw it in the dustbin with all the force she can use.

"Aisshh nothing ever goes my way." She pouted and took her mobile. "I will just watch  YouTube ."

She opened YouTube but many weird recommendations started coming.

'Boss in love with secretary.'

'Secretary seduced her boss and is now pregnant.'

"Eww wtf." She thought.

'Wife got cheated by the husband.'

"Ok that's enough you tube for the day." She said while closing the app. She then sat there while opening her photo gallery and noticed that they both didn't had much photos.

"I have to arrange something we should have as many photos as possible. Baby your appa is so busy, he doesn't has time to think about this , so I have to only think." She said while keeping her hand on her bump which was now clearly visible.

"Just grow fast fast and come to us fast fast little bunny." She said while caressing her bump.

"Now what do I do?" She thought and sat there doing absolutely nothing.

After sometime she drifted into sleep right there on the sofa. She was sleeping very soundly and wasn't bothered by a single sound.

It was evening and jungkook arrived from his work. He rang the bell but no one opened the door he grew worried and took out his spare keys and went inside.

He got inside just to find his pumpkin sleeping soundly on the sofa.

"Damn this girl. Someday will give heart attack to me. Why huh ?? You attacking me with your beauty isn't enough for you or what??" He said while going towards her.

An idea clicked his mind.

"PUMPKIN BOOOOOOOOOOOO." He screamed in her ears.

"AHHHHHH." She used all her might and slapped him so hard.

"Ouch" he said as his butt landed on the soft rug.

He held his cheek and looked at Y/n who was not even bothered.

"Deserved bitch." She said while showing him her middle finger and sleeping again.

"Damn suits Yoongi's sister." He said while carresing his all red cheek.

________________________

To be continued.....

Hope you all like this part. Tried my best to make it funnier.

Check out my other story too :

Mrs Jeon and Mrs Park

Hope you guyss enjoy byeeee