016

"cause when you know you"

(Read in a dark setting)

REAL LIFE

Zia had walked into her 6th hour science class and fortunately this was the last day before spring break and she was ready to get out of that school because her parents had told her that she was going on a trip.

Zia sat down in her sit and began to speak to her friends but they were already whispering to each about something and zee got worried that it could be about her.

"Hey guys, what are we talking about?" Zee asked worriedly.

"Oh nothing that you need to worry about." Cammy answered her with a small smile on her lips

"Oh okay, well anything interesting going on lately?" Zee asked trying to make conversation.

"Um no not really" nariah answered awkwardly.

"Are you guys excited for break?" Zee asked trying to liven up the mood.

"Yea me cammy and nariah were thinking about hanging out all break." Harper said.

"Can I hang with you guys too?" Zee asked excitedly

"No sorry zee we only have plans with three people." Cammy replied to her.

"Oh that's fine, I'm just going to go for a bit." Zee said getting up from her chair and walking over to an empty sit.

"Hey zee why aren't you sitting with your friends?" The girl from Australia sitting next to her had asked.

"I have other friends than them, plus they're acting weird today, and u don't know why." Zee replied looking anywhere but her friends that don't really seem in the mood for conversation, or at least with her.

"Don't stress about it zee just try not to focus on it." The girl said reassuringly.

"You're right, out of sight of the mind," Zee said smiling.
"What's your name by the way?" She asked the girl

"It's Amèlie." The girl replied sweetly.

"Well Amèlie you should text me sometime you give pretty good advice." Zia said as she handed her a piece of paper with her number on it and got up to go to her next class.

" Zia said as she handed her a piece of paper with her number on it and got up to go to her next class