Chapter 2: Forged in Steel

When champion Galvanax claimed the Ninja Nexus Star, Earth's greatest ninja sacrificed himself to keep the universe safe

Years later, a new team has risen to protect the power stars.

"Where do we go first?" said Sarah, asking him.

"To my old house. That's where the Ninja Steel is." said Brody, answering her.

But three stars have yet to be pulled from the Prism.

Who will be chosen next?

Meanwhile across town, Calvin and Hayley narrowly miss some of the garbage that RedBot, Mick, and Brody used to escape.

Kody whimpers.

"Hold on, Kody. Shouldn't be much longer." said Hayley, reassuring him.

Calvin coughs, clearing away the smoke from his truck. "Okay, so... Nitro's feeling much better, so she's gonna run just fine. Aren't you, baby? Yes, you—"

"You do know that I'm your girlfriend and that Nitro is just a truck."

"Hey, shh. You're gonna hurt her feelings."

Hayley laughs.

Metal falls near the truck.

"Oh, gosh!" They gasped.

They hear clunking noises from the metal falling from the sky.

"What in the world?" said Hayley, getting out of the truck with Calvin. "What is this stuff? Ugh. They don't look like parts from an airplane. Maybe a top-secret satellite?"

"Yeah, I guess. Or maybe... it's an alien!" said Calvin, scaring her.

"Oh! Don't! I'm creeped out. Let's clear the road so we can get out of here. Yeah."

"Yeah? Gross. What is this?" He picks up a rock and kicks it.

Mick turns back into his normal self, laughing loudly. "Ow! Ow! You kicked me."

"Stay back!" said Hayley, warning him.

"Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to surprise anyone."

"Who... or what are you?"

"Uh, I'm Mick. Uh, head mechanic on the Warrior Dome."