Chapter 6: part 3

An infected Titan of the Speakers landed on the ground, equipped with an improved blaster that can switch between a type of plasma and blood dust.
Although its blood dust regenerated speakers aren physical speakers, the soundwaves generated by the actual speakers are able to travel through the blood dust. Producing more but weaker soundwaves.

The Titan observed its surroundings before picking up a large crate, and crushing it. Releasing what seemed to be a yellow electric surge of energy that proceeded to travel through the Titan's regenerated arm and fully incinerate it before disappearing.
The Titan "screamed" by releasing multiple sound waves from its speakers. It was short-lasted due to the blood dust's regenerative ability, the Titan of the speaker's arm was quickly regenerated.

Due to the "scream". The titan had attracted something to its location, it looked into the distance as it saw a faint purple glow approaching.

..

..

"SHIT SHIT SHIIT SHIT!! I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!! WHY WONT YOU BUDGE!!!" O3 panicked as he tried to remove the rubble from his legs.

The infected O4 slowly approached O3.

"Ț̶̨̡͉̩͚̜͙̻̭̻̠̣̂̓̐̀͛̀̋̏̊̎̃̽̓́̈́̚͝͝r̸̢̛̤̮͔̤̦͕̥̭̤̰̤̹̿͛̋̀́̽̔͊̅̏͂̀͐̂̉͜͝͝ừ̷̩͎̬͚̘̺͓̞̿͗̀̌̍̌̈́̀̒͌͑̃̏͒̚͘̚͠͝l̴̨̡̞̰̪͚͚̭̠̥̼͓̼͍̫͔͇̱̓ͅy̶̱͓̗̙̎̾̊̊̄̑͋̿͆̈́̀̚͘̚̚̚͠͝ ̸̡̡̦̣̬̟̭̜̮̰̜̙͎̻͒̑̏̈́͌̍̀̕̕͜͝s̸̡̙͖͚̠̟̟̙̝͖̠̪͌͊̿͌̇̂̓̀̿͋̋̈͐̓̐̚͝o̸̧̢̟̟͇̖̞̠̲̬̤͎͖̺̰̝̓̊̓̈́̅̑̀̂̂̀̉̔͊͌̿̌͠r̴̝̯̝̘̟͖̄...

"Ț̶̨̡͉̩͚̜͙̻̭̻̠̣̂̓̐̀͛̀̋̏̊̎̃̽̓́̈́̚͝͝r̸̢̛̤̮͔̤̦͕̥̭̤̰̤̹̿͛̋̀́̽̔͊̅̏͂̀͐̂̉͜͝͝ừ̷̩͎̬͚̘̺͓̞̿͗̀̌̍̌̈́̀̒͌͑̃̏͒̚͘̚͠͝l̴̨̡̞̰̪͚͚̭̠̥̼͓̼͍̫͔͇̱̓ͅy̶̱͓̗̙̎̾̊̊̄̑͋̿͆̈́̀̚͘̚̚̚͠͝ ̸̡̡̦̣̬̟̭̜̮̰̜̙͎̻͒̑̏̈́͌̍̀̕̕͜͝s̸̡̙͖͚̠̟̟̙̝͖̠̪͌͊̿͌̇̂̓̀̿͋̋̈͐̓̐̚͝o̸̧̢̟̟͇̖̞̠̲̬̤͎͖̺̰̝̓̊̓̈́̅̑̀̂̂̀̉̔͊͌̿̌͠ŗ̴̝̯̝̘̟͖͖̲̬̤̥̤̺̄r̷̢̨̫͚͚̽͋̓͗̅͑̆̓y̸̧̖̙̣͎͚̮̘̓̅͋̀̃̏͊̔̾́̈́̌̀̾̈͗̎͌̋͝.̷̺͈͓́̿͆͌̑̾̎͊͒ͅ ̶̧̡̧͎͕̤͙̰̳̗͚̞̪̼̥̂̀̋̇͠C̸̪̒̂̕͘a̵̢̧̢̧̗̪̜̘̱̝̗̖͍̞͎͓͖͉̳̩͑̋͗̉̊̐͛̏̈́̍̚̕̚͝͠n̸̢̡̧̩̦͍̲͕̘̳͔̥̦̣͚̱̪̖̝̍̈̾̂̅̓̆̍̄̌̌̿̿̄͌̿̿̈̒͘͘͝ͅt̴͈͕̲̱̠̭͍̒̔̑̓͌̀̅̍̾̍̆̏̎̌͗̃̋̓͊͘̚ ̶̳̫̼̤̞̖̐͋̂̋ͅŗ̸̢̞̯̝̳̠͕͉͎̟̥̩͕̜̄͆̒̑̉̄͊̓̉̋͊̒͊̈̀͐͛̕ͅȩ̴̖̤̪̳̬͈̲̞͓̱̞͈͖̎͌̇͒̓͂͒̐̓̈́̂̃͝͠ͅs̸̛̱̓͂̃͐͛̎͑̔̂͗͋͛̑́͌̌̊i̷̧̡͈̮͓̳̟͉̻̞̗͙̙̣̅̈̉̐̌̿̐̀̊͘ͅs̶̨͓͉̘̠͚̠̤͈͔͖̭̫͖̯̼̦̯͒̈́͌̓͋̇͌̀̄̆́͒̕͠ͅͅt̴̨̖̩͉̣͍̜͙̖̮͎̜̥͍̏̿̈̾̎͜.̷̨̨̢̩̩̱̲̣̲̬͇̜̫̝͍̙͇͔͕̐͆̀͑̊̇͐̊͋̄̔̐̑̆̈́̿̚ ̶̳̖̪̩̼̤̠̰̭̼̮͔̙̄̓͊̅̆̆̋̂̑̏Î̴͉̣͕̭̑̔̊̒̃̀͐̋̉̕͠͝ ̵̠̬̮͑͊̆̄̆̎̾̏͊̇̔̓̈́͐͘͠͝c̴̙͒̓͊́͊͆̔̉̎̔̅̉̃͝r̸̢̤͚̘̩̣̪͍̪̙̰͉̱͇͖͉͚̩͚̩̞͖̠̅̓̆́͒̊̋͐̕̚ą̷̧̡̛͍͈̣͖̞̣̪̹̝̫͔̠̀̅͒̔͆̈́͐͌͒̍̐̇́͜͝ͅv̶̢̡̡̛̺͍̲͔͓̱̓̋̀̋̆̆͋͑̓́́͆̐͘͝͝͠e̵̜͛͆̊̽́̿̿̀̈́̑̒͘͝͝.̶̡̛͉̩̫̬̳̼͇̗̮̬̽͌́̓͜͝"

O4's head was suddenly shot off by a BDE beam.
His head melted as Plunger TV stepped out of the shadows.

"Im sorry." Plunger TV said to O4's corpse, before walking up to O3.