⚠️ Vision and Willow House happenings...? ⚠️

I was sleeping when I woke up to the sudden sound of something, it was way too loud for my liking, I opened my eyes and noticed that my whole other side of the room was different, I scrunched my nose and rub my eyes, I looked around and noticed I was in a totally different house... Or dimension?

I look down and see myself wearing a night gown and there were heavy footsteps coming by the door, I looked beside me and saw a man sleeping there peacefully, I removed the blanket and started making my way to the door, just as I was about to open it, I heard a loud gunshot from behind me, it started me so I turned around and saw a man with a hat on pointing his gun to the guy.

Now that I noticed it, I wasn't wearing the night gown anymore but the girl beside the man who is now dead with a gunshot wound on her head, I looked over to the man who shot them but he was no longer there and instead, I was the one who is holding the gun to myself, I then turned around and walked outside of that room with the gun still on my hands and walked through the hallways.

I entered another room with an old lady sleeping there and with just a blink of my eye, the old lady was now dead too, I then walked downstairs and to the living room and found two women dressed in maiden dresses, dead on the floor, I am now back to myself and saw the man walk to the couch on that living room and looked straight at me as soon as he sat down, he nod his head as if saying bye and shot himself by his temple.

After that loud gunshot ringing through my ears, I finally woke up and found myself sweating on my bed, I got up and tried to catch my breath as my door bust opened revealing my older brother, Benjamin who has the look of horror in his face, he went up to me and started patting my back as I tried to calm myself, I looked over my window and notice it was dark out already, I sigh once I have calmed down and hugged Benjamin.

"What happened?" He asked as he caress my hair.

"Vision..." I replied.

"In your sleep?" He asked in confusion.

"It was so weird.. and scary.. one moment I was inside the body of a woman who was about to die.. the next, I was the killer... It was horrifying." I replied underneath my breath.

"Shh, it's okay... It won't hurt you..." He replied as he patted my back gently.

"What happened to you, dear?" Mom asked from my doorway.

I looked up to her and shook my head and gave her a quick small smile, I can't let my mom know about my visions, dad might've figured out about it already but, I can't tell it to my mom, she's just too precious to me.

"Nightmare." I replied to her with a small smile.

"Hmm I see, come on you two, let's have dinner already." She said as she smiled at us.

"Be there." Me and Benjamin replied.

Once mom had finally left, I told my brother to wait for me outside my bedroom, he closed the door and I went straight to my closet and pulled out an outfit to wear tonight, I did my night routine quickly and then went out of my bathroom and changed into my clothes.