5

*hope u guys enjoy this one!

                                     "Um, what?"

"Um, what?"

Senku and the others had created a freezer, mainly to petrify Tsukasa

Senku and the others had created a freezer, mainly to petrify Tsukasa. Everyone had then left the two men alone to talk.

.
The sunlight started to dew around the dryrocks, and slowly making it's way towards the small cave Senku and Tsukasa were currently in.

"You know that chick with the shells on her head?" Senku questioned, as he worked on the side project.

"What about her? She's a journalist, she's a critical source of information on who to revive." Tsukasa responded, clueless of Senku's actions. And currently laying in a small squared crater.

Senku snickered, "I figured she was your type, that the figure of the Strongest Primate High schooler was into a Marilyn Monroe type."

"I haven't considered appearances in who I choose to revive," Tsukasa defended.

It went a little silent, until Tsukasa spoke up. "About Y/n, I have wondered why she is a important piece to you. It seems illogical on reviving people just because your friends, Senku." Tsukasa inquired as he slightly smiled.

Senku's eyes creased, then closed his eyes, "Exactly, but I had my reasons. You see, she's not just my friend, but my own personal guardian." he teased.

Tsukasa deadpanned, "After seeing what she did to Homura, I understand what you mean. You aren't physically fit enough to defend yourself, Senku, in that case, it summarizes everything for me." Tsukasa gently spoke.

He was starting to lose strength, "But, you do care about her, right?" Tsukasa asked.

What kind of question is that?

"Your so stuck up, by the way how did you come up with the name 'The Strongest Primate High schooler'?" Senku changed the topic.

.
The conversation you and Senku had yesterday had you thinking, does he not understand the amount of danger and excruciating pain he could've gone through if Homura landed that hit?