Chapter 28

Diane's POV

I hung up the phone cause I know that if I stay talking to him for any longer I'm just gonna wanna go down there. And I can't do that cause in the back of my mind I know that if I do I'm gonna regret it.

How tf do I always manage to get myself in these situations.

I'm just gonna lay in bed til tomorrow morning, maybe when I wake up I'll feel better.

I wake up rubbing my eyes, my bonnet's on the floor and my legs are tangled up with the sheets.I left the curtains open last night so the sun is shining directly on to my face.

I drag myself out of bed walking over to our bags grabbing my toothbrush and face wash and stuff. I do my morning hygiene stuff and go straight back to the bed.

Im laying on my side with my hand tucked under my head when Luciano bursts through the door.I scream,like really fucking loudly.

"What the fuck!"

"I'm sorry, uhh, Dominic's downstairs and uhhh yeah"

"I'll be down in a minute"
He gives me a tight lipped smile and backs out the room awkwardly.

For someone that looks so scary, he doesn't act like it. I slip my feet into some slides and flip flop my way downstairs.

I see around 5 men standing around the massive L shaped couch in the living room. Dominic was laying down in the middle of them. He had a laptop in his lap typing away.

I step my way over to him finally making eye contact.
The blood splatter all over his face and the bandages all over his body are enough to make me tear up. He sees the tears in my eyes moving the laptop of his lap and opens up his arms for me.

"I don't wanna hurt you, your still healing"
He shakes his head.

"I'm alright. Come here"
I walk over to him curling up in his arms.Trying my best to dodge his bandages and wounds.

"Your shaking" he whispers so only the two of us hear.

"Fuck im sorry"

"No don't do that, stop with the apologising shit"
He strokes my back slowly.I breathe into him. It's so crazy to think that I could've lost this man that's holding me in his arms right now.I grip onto his shirt, scared of letting go.

"I don't like seeing you hurt"
I prop myself up on my elbows staring at him.

"I don't like seeing you crying"
He cups my cheek.

I roll my eyes at him.
"That's different, different kind've pain"
He laughs lowly.

"But what if I told you that when you cry it causes me pain"
He smirks at me.

"That's not fair at all"
I fold my arms.

"It's very fair"
He throws his arms around my waist.I feel something pressing up against my butt.........................I slap the side of his head.

"Oww damn what was that for" he chuckles out.

"You literally got shot yesterday and all you can think about is sex"
I push him gently.

"You can't blame me it's your fault for being so damn sexy" he smacks my ass causing me to jump into him.

"Your something else" I shake my head smiling at him.

"I feel better already" he says staring into my soul.
God he's so fine.I feel my cheeks getting hot so I cover my face. I feel his hands grab my wrists and pull them away from my face.

"None of that, show me those eyes"
I'm pretty sure we stare at eachother for like 2 minutes straight before one of the guards clear their throat.

Dominic and I both look over at the guard holding up a necklace with a heart shaped pendant on it, I tilt my head.

"Ah thank you" he strains himself to grab the necklace. He unclasps it holding it up to me. I hold my hair up letting him put it on me.

"I was planning to get you a promise necklace since our first date, I had it designed and everything, but, I had to get a tracker put on the back of the diamond."
I give him a confused look.

"You can take this off whenever you feel like it, I'm not doing this to be controlling. I'm giving you this not just to show my love for you but also if you ever feel unsafe in any situation just press the back of the pendant, and i'll be there okay?"
I smile.

"Thank you for always making me feel safe".
He sighs and smirks at me.

"That's not something you should feel like you have to thank me for, but you're very welcome angel"
He moves my head so he can kiss my forehead.

"You know you're my best friend"
I say running my hands through his hair, his favourite thing in the world apparently.

"You're my favourite person on this earth you know that?" He always knows the right thing to say to make me blush.

"No I actually didn't know that, ain't that crazy?" I say giggling.His hands find their way to my hips. They move up and down almost like he's trying to outline me.

"I'm so in love with you"