✷ 🎀 𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 𝟑 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝟏🎀 ✷

A few hours back, on the other Inferno, the contestants were all scattered around the island, chatting and passing time.

Wonik was resting in one of the containers by himself, since it was too hot to be outside. His mind was wandering back to the previous night he spent with Minah at the hotel when Sieun suddenly walked in.

"Hi... is it okay if I join you for a bit?" she asked timidly.

"Oh yeah, of course," Wonik motioned over to the other chair, "make yourself comfortable."

"How are you doing?"

"Oh, um, I'm doing okay, it was kind of hot outside so I'm just hiding here," Wonik joked.

"Oh yes, you look better than you did yesterday."

"Really?" Wonik chuckled, not really knowing how to respond to her comment.

"You already went to Paradise right? I hope you don't mind me asking but how was it?" Sieun asked.

"Oh Paradise? It was nice," he nodded, "it's really beautiful there and the food was great too," he said somewhat vaguely.

"I imagine you're dying to go?"

"Oh yes! I felt left out when I watched you all leave, so I'm extra curious to know how it is!" she smiled, "I'm really looking forward to it!"

Wonik nodded, "so do you know who you'll be voting for already?"

"Eh? Aren't you being a bit too forward?" she giggled, thinking that he was insinuating something.

"Oh, is this not how it's supposed to be in the show?" Wonik asked a bit cluelessly but this just got the girl laughing.

"I mean, yes but I guess you just seem a bit awkward? I think? Maybe you're just shy so the way you say things is different," she smiled, thinking that he was kind of adorable.

Meanwhile, Wonik wasn't really sure where this was going and if it was going well at all.

"Wonik is funny," Kyuhyun chuckled, "he seems so awkward and out of place in that conversation

"Wonik is funny," Kyuhyun chuckled, "he seems so awkward and out of place in that conversation."

"Yeah, he kept on fidgeting and looking at the wall instead of Sieun," Jin-kyung nodded.

Hanhae shrugged, "maybe he doesn't feel that comfortable around her yet, but that just makes his time with Minah so much better in my opinion."

"Yeah," Da-hee nodded, "he seemed more himself in Paradise with Minah."

"Do you think Sieun will try to vote for Wonik during the next pairing?" Jinyoung asked.

"Ohhh, that's a good question," Kyuhyun looked at his notes, "she hasn't shown much interest in him until now, so it's hard to say."

"Yeah, I don't know if she is actually interested in Wonik or if she just wants to go to Paradise."