✷ 🎀 𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 𝟑 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝟐🎀 ✷

After finishing the fruits, Jinseok and Minah decided to move over to the jacuzzi to try to warm up.

"So... I'm curious about your age," Jinseok started, "I feel like you are very playful but also mature, so it's hard to tell."

"Ah, I see," she giggled lightly, "would you like to take a guess?"

Jinseok smirked, "you definitely have to be younger than me."

"Oh well, that means that you're either really old or you think of me as a kid," Minah jokingly poked his cheek.

"What!" Jinseok looked at her with an offended expression, "did you really just call me old!" he laughed.

"I mean, did I?" Minah raised her eyebrows, "it all depends on your answer! How old do you think I am?"

Jinseok started laughing loudly at her sudden boldness, "I mean, my guess is 28?"

"Oh!"

"Was I right?!"

"You're really close! I'm 27!"

"Wuah, I'm good at this guessing game," Jinseok grinned proudly, "know it's your turn, how old do you think I am?"

"Well you said you're older than me," Minah leaned back in the jacuzzi, thinking deeply.

"I don't think you're older than 35..." Minah looked at Jinseok closely.

"Oh that's right," he nodded.

"Are you 33?"

"Nope!"

Minah pouted, "Higher or lower?"

"Lower."

"32?"

"Nope, go down one more," Jinseok chuckled.

"31 then! Wuah, the age gap isn't that big then!" Minah smiled.

"I'm glad you didn't say I looked like I was 40 or something like that," Jinseok laughed.

"I was tempted for a moment," Minah giggled.

After spending some time at the jacuzzi, the two decided it was time to go back inside since the food should be arriving at their suit at any moment. Jinseok didn't hesitate to help his date out of the water and then quickly handed her a bathrobe to cover up. The last thing he wanted was for Minah to catch a cold.

"I feel like the staff is trying to starve us at INFERNO so we'll be more desperate to come to PARADISE," Minah pointed out as she served Jinseok a slice of some juicy steak.

"Ah, thank you," he smiled before returning the favor and serving her some food as well.

"I think it's a smart tactic on their part, it makes the show more interesting," Jinseok nodded.