Prologue

|The story contains.|
top Jungkook .
•bottom Taehyung.
•extreme level of fluff.
•angst?
•drama(high level)
•comedy
•smuts/21+
•Mpreg.
•male lactation
•parents taekook
•whipped top.
•powerful strong bottom.
•mature content and language
•and many more...

|The story won't have.|
play boy or fuck boy top
sad ending.
❌cheating
❌femboy concept.

|⚠️Mention of |
blood, guns, high level torture, staking and a few more triggering things.

chapters including triggering things will have a ⚠️ emoji.

_____

THE STORY IS BASED ON MY IMAGINATION THERE IS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN THE STORIES CHARACTER WITH THE REAL LIFE PEOPLE.

PEOPLE KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REALITY AND FICTION SHOULD ONLY READ THE STORY.

ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO BEAR THE MISTAKES.

______

Story by cutegir2002
>>>

Season 2 of IDOL'S BUNNY.

In the previous season we saw how the famous ceo Jeon met the well known and world wide famous idol. How the two got along as a bunny and a human, later we saw how Jungkook the famous ceo Jeon was no one other than tae's childhood friend.

The whole story was a rollercoaster ride of emotions, where we saw them being happy, crying, laughing, loving and having their best moments of their life. After going through many things, they finally gave their relationship the name of marriage. and now they are expecting kids.

Let's see how their marriage life and life as a parent would be? will the love they have for each other remain the same or there would be something breaking them apart? will someone try to get between them? and will they be able to get over every hurdle and live the life they have dreamt of? jungkook being a mafia will be a problem for the family? how will their kids be?

the only way to know all the answers, read the squeal of IDOL'S BUNNY the jeon's.

____

New characters would be introduced as per the story flow.

<3

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘