07

Sensitive scenes ahead, people with trauma or weak heart please skip the chapter...

Rushing towards the emergency room followed by a team of doctors Jungkook had no thoughts running in his mind except the safety of his husband and baby. Laying the male over the bed Jungkook saw the doctor's rushing towards tae.

"Mr Jeon please wait outside." One of the nurse spoke Jungkook shook his head.

"I won't leave him." He mumbled as he saw his husband's face turning pale.

"Mr Jeon please." The doctor requested, Jungkook stared at the conscious tae and hummed, with a last glance he walked out. Jungkook was able to understand nothing, he have no idea why and what actually happened. Didn't he appointed that bastard to protect his husband than why did he ended up being the danger, Jungkook finger's were shaking.

Sitting in silence Jungkook just stared at a space, mind and heart praying for his husband and baby's safety, fingers interwined together strong enough to make knuckles go white, he had asked his guards to bring Sow-un to the basement he won't surely leave anyone who will even think of hurting his husband and this man didn't just tried to harm tae but even got the male over the hospital bed.

"Mr Jeon." The voice of the doctor made Jungkook snap out of his thoughts, he didn't even realised it's been more than half hour he was waiting for the doctor to inform him about tae's health.

"Yes doctor how is he? Is the baby fine? Tae is not having any problems with his head right?" Jungkook asked being extremely worried.

"I need to have some talk with you please follow me to my cabin." The doctor spoke, the worry increased in jungkook as he followed the male to the cabin. Getting settled doctor sighed and looked at the male.

"Mr Jeon, we have tried your husband's external injuries, he is safe but..." The doctor paused.

"But what?" Jungkook asked crossing his fingers hoping nothing bad was coming.

"But the baby... We did a few tests and the results aren't good, the baby in your husband's stomach was still not fully grown as he is just a month pregnant. And when he fell over the stairs the baby got harmed." Jungkook stared at the male with wide eyes as the doctor spoke.

"What you mean doctor, my baby would be safe right?" He asked hoping for a positive nod but his felt his heart aching as the male infront shook his head.

"We fear not, mr Jeon. I would suggest you to chose between your husband and baby, it's not possible for the baby to survive but if he stays in your husband's body for a long time and by any chance ends up not surviving your husband's life would be in danger as well." The doctor spoke, Jungkook felt himself going dumb at the words of the male.

He can't chose between his baby and his love, the baby is the symbol of their love while his husband. He is the reason of Jungkook's survival he can never let go of tae.

"Can't--- can't you save both of them. Please, I... I am ready to pay any amount, calm more experienced doctors if needed but please save them I beg you." Jungkook spoke clasping his hands infront of the male, eyes filled with tears that made the doctor's heart ache too.

"Please don't mr jeon, I wish I could. But things aren't as easy as it seems, maybe this is what the fate had written for you. I will give you some time, please think about it and inform me what your decision. But do remember if you want we can let the baby be inside your husband but than I can't guarantee his safety. Be quick with your decision too, we don't have much time. Be strong." The male said with a pity face to Jungkook who stared at a space.

The doctor walked out leaving Jungkook with a messed up mind, his heart felt like burning, eyes filled with the tears of pain he was trying to hold back, mind having a conflict. He can't let anything happen to tae and nor he will be able to let go of his baby. Jungkook held his head, gripping his hairs. He felt like destroying the world, why do always the two have to suffer like this.