12

Next day.

Jungkook was currently in hybe building standing in the ceo's cabin, staring outside the window with a deep frown settled on his face. A soft knocked broke the silence of the place, Jungkook mumbled a cold come in and asked the person to get inside.

"Good morning mr Jeon." The secretary of Mr Choi spoke bowing to Jungkook.

"Hmm, tell me for how long Mr. Choi has not been coming to work?" Jungkook asked still staring outside the window.

"For a few days mr Jeon." He replied.

"Did you try to reach him? Or have he told you the reason for him being on leave?" Jungkook asked.

"No mr Jeon, Mr. Choi didn't inform me. And I did try to reach him, contact him and even went to meet him at his house but he is nowhere to be found." The male stated, Jungkook hummed as he smirked slightly.

"Hmm, where do you think he could disappear to all of sudden?" Jungkook asked as he turned and finally looked at the male.

"I have no idea mr Jeon." He replied.

"Ok, do you know he had helped the person who attacked on the ceo?" Jungkook asked walking close to the secretary whose eyes went wide.

"What!! I have no idea about it." He exclaimed.

"Ohhh, so you say you don't know about mr choi helping Sow-un, then may I know why were you in the security room just a few hours before everything happened?" Jungkook asked tilting his head, the male gulped slightly.

"I... Mr Jeon I went to check on something, actually there was a file missing from mr choi's desk so I went to see the footage of the cabin of his to know if someone took that file." The secretary spoke, Jungkook hummed as he walked around the room silently, the silence of the male did made secretary sweat badly. And the male froze as he heard the shattering sound of a flower vase that was close to him.

"You see the shattered pieces of vase, I can shatter you the same way." Jungkook spoke as he walked to the front of the male who was literally shaking in fear as he saw Jungkook scratching his forehead with the gun with JJK carved on it in golden ink.

"I...I am sorry mr Jeon, I just I was just asked to insert a small pendrive in one of the computer. I swear I never knew something like this was being planned." The male went on his knees and cried, Jungkook scoffed and shot the male's arms.

"I hate liars." He said aiming the male's left leg.

"I am not lying mr Jeon..." He yelped and cries in pain as Jungkook shot his leg.

"Truth is all what I appreciate." Jungkook stated now pointing his gun to the male's center of forehead.

"Nothing was planned by Mr Choi, he...he never asked me do anything." The secretary spoke as he saw his death flashing infront of his eyes.

"Then who?" Jungkook asked now getting to the male's level.

"Mr...Mr Mehra. He...he is one of the share holders of the company, he have been wanting to take over hybe. And by...by putting the blame on mr choi he wanted to...to make the male die. He was the one who helped Sow-un to get the job as well, he was behind everything that happened with Mr Jeon." The secretary spoke, Jungkook hummed as he stood up. Walking towards the window again he stared at the outside view.

"Why did you helped him?" Jungkook asked.

"He...he have a daughter whom I like, I wanted to marry her and he said...he said he will marry her to me if I help him." The male cried, Jungkook hummed.

"You wanted to marry his daughter, do you know she is already married and have 2 kids?" Jungkook spoke glancing at the male and wasn't even surprised when the injured male nodded his head.