CHAPTER 10 [18+]

Yoongi held Jiwoo close, feeling the rise and fall of her chest as she slept peacefully by his side. He looked down at her face, tracing the contours of her cheeks gently with his fingers. For so long he had yearned for this moment, ached for the feel of her body against his and the sound of her voice in his ear. Now, as they lay together in the quiet of the night, he felt a sudden and overwhelming sense of contentment wash over him.

Yoongi felt a surge of desire and affection wash over him as he held Jiwoo close. He ran his fingers gently through her hair, marveling at the sight of her face illuminated by the moonlight streaming in through the window. He leaned in to press a kiss to her forehead, his lips lingering there for a moment before he gently captured hers in a soft and tender kiss. As they kissed, he felt all of the passion and intensity that had always burned between them come alive once more.

With a gasp, he pulled back slightly, his eyes tracing every feature of her face as if he were seeing her for the first time. He felt a sudden and uncontrollable urge to touch her, to feel her body under his fingertips. He ran his hands gently down her sides, feeling the curves and contours of her body as she shivered with pleasure under his touch.

Jiwoo moaned softly at his touch, her body arching towards him as if seeking more of his touch. Yoongi felt a shiver run down his spine at the sound, his desire for her growing with every moment that passed. He leaned in again, his lips tracing a path down her jawline and neck, his hands trailing after him, leaving behind a trail of fire in their wake.

Jiwoo gasped softly as Yoongi's lips and hands explored her body, leaving a trail of sensations in their wake. She couldn't help but react eagerly to his touch, her body arching towards him as if seeking more of his affection. Yoongi felt a strange and inexplicable sense of contentment wash over him as he heard her breathy gasps and moans, feeling her respond to his touch in the intimate and familiar way he had missed so much.

Yoongi's hands slipped under the fabric of her gown, his fingers trailing over her bare skin. He felt her shiver at his touch, her body responsive and eager under his intimate touch. Slowly, he moved his hands higher, inching up her thigh towards the sensitive skin at the top, feeling her breath catch in her throat as his touch sent sensations flickering through her body.

He leaned in to press a kiss to her bare shoulder, his teeth grazing her skin lightly as he made his way up her neck. Jiwoo gasped softly, her body arching towards him as if seeking more of his touch. He felt his own desires burning within him, the need for her growing with every moment that passed.

He gently pushed the fabric of her gown aside, revealing more of her bare skin. His mouth and hands continued their exploration, tasting and touching every inch of bare skin they could access.

He could feel Jiwoo's breath quickening in response to his touch, her body arching towards him as she gasped and moaned in response to his intimate caresses. Yoongi felt a strange and intense sense of contentment wash over him as he held her in his arms, exploring and worshiping every inch of her body like it was the most precious treasure in the world.

He could feel her desire matching his own, her body responding to his every touch, her own hands coming up to explore his skin in return. He felt the sensations wash over him in waves, the heat and passion between them building with every moment that passed.

Yoongi felt his breath catch at her words, her voice a husky and seductive lilt that he had missed so much. "I love you, more than anything in the world," he whispered in return, his voice filled with a mixture of desire and affection. "You are my world, my heart, and my soul. And I will love you until the end of time."

And with that, he leaned in to capture her lips in a kiss, pouring all the love and passion he had felt for her over the last two years into that single gesture. The kiss was fiery and intense, the passion between them flaring brighter than ever before.