02 Lulu's idea

The following days Xiao Zhan was like a living zombie, that much did affect him the strange happening he experienced in the cafeteria.

Wang ZhuoCheng and his girlfriend, Lulu (it's how Xuan Lu is called by everyone, by her nickname) kept asking him, alarmed if he was sick or what was going on with him.

They were truly loving and caring toward their cute, bunny-like friend, so they asked him one day to tag along to a mall coffee shop, so as to interrogate him about his problem.

Xiao Zhan couldn't hide anymore and in the end he had no choice but to tell them about what happened to him.

"And what is bothering me the most, is that I enjoyed very much that kiss, and I can't stop myself from thinking non stop at those piercing eyes and those velvety honey lips...oh, let's not forget about his deep, sexy voice...oh, and those big hands with long, noble fingers, and... his sinful smile, and...his..."

Lulu cut his words, jumping up from her chair and hugging tightly their cute, little plush friend, as she likes to call him, even though she is almost half of his height:
"Oh, my poor bunny!
You have deeply fallen in love with that snobbish prince!
What to do, now?"

Xiao Zhan pulled himself out from her embrace, almost bursting into tears:
"Don't call him that, he is not snobbish, he is wonderful, and I'm not in love with him!
He is not a girl, he's a guy, like me, I don't want to, and I can't be in love with him!"

ZhuoCheng rubbed soothingly his back , trying to chase away his distress:
"Calm down, ZhanZhan!
Falling in love is not an issue of wanting or not! People fall in love, simple as that, with no reason or a logical explanation.
It's obvious that you are in love with him, only from listening to the way you are talking about him.
Now, we need a plan, we need to think how we can help you!
Have you two met since then?"

"He looked for me in my classroom or at the school cafeteria, but I always hid from him. What could I have possibly said to him?
Maybe he was looking for me to ask me to do something strange again, in front of his stalking girl, and I don't know if I could bear to get through something like that again!"

"Or maybe he looked for you, because he likes you, or even fell in love with you, you fool bunny!", Lulu flicked his forehead, then hugged him again.

"What about the crazy girl?
Didn't she come to you?", asked ZhuoCheng.

"Yes, she followed me every day on my way home, but she never intended to interact with me. Or so I thought at first.
I supposed that she only wanted to check out if Wang Yibo was meeting me, after school."

"So, your helping gesture to kiss the prince was in vain, because the crazy girl knows now that you and him are not in a relationship.
Maybe, that's why your prince was looking for you."