11 I am happy! Very happy!

"But, BoBo, there is only one bed, and I don't think it's time for...you know, for us to sleep together.", Xiao Zhan blubbered, trying to hide his reddened cheeks behind his sweater sleeves.

"Don't worry Bunny Zhan, I would never do something wrong to you.", Yibo hugged him from behind, propping his chin on the crook of the boy's neck then pecking at his hot cheek.
"But if you are feeling uncomfortable, I can sleep on the floor, I see there are some thick blankets, so..."

"Are you sure BoBo, that you'll be alright?"

"Of course, my love, don't worry."

Yibo sent Xiao Zhan to be the first to take his shower, for not doing like the last time when he was too shy to come out from the bathroom.

When Yiibo came out from the bathroom, after his showering, he found Xiao Zhan arranging the blankets and pillows on the floor in the small space between the bed and the wall.
"You have such a nice piece of aSs!", Yibo chuckled, intending to make a joke, but actually releasing his real inner thoughts loudly, at the sight of the perfectly stretched pajama pants on the bent boy's butt.
"And look at that buttocks cleft in the shape of a heart, even your pajama pants are in love with your aSs, hee-hee!"

A/n: This pic  of XZ's heart shaped butt cleft  is actually real, not edited

A/n: This pic of XZ's heart shaped butt cleft is actually real, not edited. It's taken during the curtain call of the play "A Dream Like A Dream" in which he played the lead role as Patient No. 5

"What? What did you say?", Xiao Zhan yelled in shock, standing up and glaring at the laughing boy.

"Chill out, I just wanted to lighten up the tension, it was just a joke!", Yibo shouted, with his hands in the air in sign of surrender, when Xiao Zhan threw a pillow on his head.

When another pillow landed onto his face, Yibo put down his hands and grabbed the pillow from the floor, jumping on the bed:
"Oh, so it's a pillow fight!
I must warn you that I always win in this fight, so look out!"

Xiao Zhan stopped abruptly from their gamboling:
"We should stop playing and we should go to sleep, it's very late already, and the people around could hear us, so please climb down the bed, go to your place and sleep."