05 Bon Voyage!

The parents said goodbye to the students in the schoolyard, it was no use to accompany them to the airport , as the school bus would take them there.

Xiao Zhan kept asking himself if it was a wise decision to attend this trip, while sitting in the bus, alone. He noticed that the prince stopped at the bus front to talk with the teacher, probably to tell her that he changed his mind about the flight seating arrangement.

"Can I sit here with you?
Lulu is often getting car sick, so we asked permission to let her sit on the bus front passenger seat, in the teacher's place. And I don't want to sit with Missis Won Li, I'm not in the mood for a French exam.
Wang Yibo saved my aSs and offered himself to sit with Missis Won Li, and I'd sit with XiangCai.
But I subtly slipped away and here I am!
Unless you want XiangCai as your bus seatmate, not me, ha, ha.", Wang ZhuoCheng chuckled at his friend's desperate eyes looking at the coriander girl who was already walking in his direction.

"Thank you, thank you ChengCheng!
Tell her that you must sit here because Missis Won Li asked you to show me or tell me something.
Anything, just don't tell her that I don't want her around me. 
 is an ill girl, poor her, and I don't want to cause her who knows what episode of craziness.", Xiao Zhan whispered.

"Why do you say that, Lulu? I feel like I'm going to regret coming.
He obviously hates me for some reason. ", Xiao Zhan replied to his friends who were trying to boost up his blue mood, while entering, together, in the airport waiting hall.

"Yeah, he started smiling so widely the moment he spotted you, because he hates you!", Lulu rolled her eyes.

"C'mon  ZhanZhan, trust her guts, he is into you even more than you're into him!
Just look at that blonde's lovesick melted smile!
By the way, I hope you are aware about the reason behind the prince's sudden blonde era! ", ZhuoCheng giggled.

"Actually I asked him, and he said that it was just a spur of a moment.", Xiao Zhan replied.

"Bunny, I don't believe that you don't understand why, I know that you're not stupid!
You just don't want to accept that he dyed his hair because of this!", Lulu said, grabbing the phone from Xiao Zhan's hand and shoving the screen in his face.
"Because he thinks that this blonde kpop dude is your type! And he badly wants to be your type, no doubt!"