BEN dream spell

You will see BEN in your dreams. I can say this works, as i've done this myself when i was 12. It's the first spell I've ever done.

📍 Requirements
☎️ Bedroom
☎️ Bed
☎️ Pillow
☎️ Pen
☎️ Paper
☎️ Any electronic device

Step 1 ;
- Be sure you get all of your materials, then go straight to your bedroom.

Step 2 ;
- After that, write a letter to BEN drowned, which must be written with the pen and the paper. Make sure you be respectful to him when you are writing the letter (but don't exaggerate), you can even ask him almost anything you would like to ask him.
(you can ask him to kill someone but uh i've tried and no it didn't work, theyre still alive. Nothing bad really happened to me so it doesn't upset him i think but it just doesn't work. You can try tho mb it will work for you.)

Step 3 ;
- At the end of the letter, you have to write :
''I offer you my (electronic device of your choice) for a communicator.)''

Step 4 ;
After you are completely done writing your letter, lay down on your bed. Place the device under your pillow and sleep with the letter against your chest.

⚠️ IMPORTANT. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE DO THE FOLLOWING;

1. Disrespect him, he can and will kill you.

2. Call him cute or hot, self explanatory.

3. Insult him or remind him of his past, like writing sum ab his past in the letter to try and provoke/hurt him.

credits : BENkitty123