New School

UNEDITED

Katie Mason

There were a lot of things I hated. Coffee, cheesecake, babies, roller coasters, being broke, girly girls. But school is definitely the worst thing I've ever experienced.

Teachers were rude and strict,homework was long,boring, and confusing, lunches were cold and old, classmates were annoying, lunch ladies smelled, restrooms were nasty, sink water never warmed up, desks and chairs wobbled, the AC didn't work, Jerock picked his nose, and classrooms smelled like wet dogs. Was there anything worse?

Well, I personally think busses might tie.

After school we all packed onto one double decker bus. Let me tell you never sit next to someone on a three hour long bus ride if all they do is complain.

When I walked onto the dingy, musty, green bus almost all the seats were claimed. I didn't feel like going to the top but their we're only two seats left on the bottom level. The first was next to Jerock. The second was a window seat near the back next to a popular girl who was balling and her mascara was running everywhere. I picked the latter.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked after an uncomfortable moment of silence. I'm pretty sure her name is Kelly.

"Umm... Well I guess but Josie stole my makeup and then Sam broke up with me to be with her. She was wearing my makeup! It's so unfair! She didn't even apply eye liner!"

"Oh...I'm sorry? But hey I don't really think it's that big of a deal. I have some makeup you can use." I know I know. I made it sound like I was against all that stuff but come on. I wear makeup sometimes. I'm not a nerd, I'm a sporty person. Closer to popular than looser. But I'm not either.

"Oh thank you!" She took the makeup.

"Wait. This isn't the expensive brand. I don't usually use the expensive brand but come on. Your dad works for King Nargath. He find and kills Bløød B's right? Don't you have enough money for the good stuff?"

So being kind was the death of me. I had to listen to her saying she couldn't afford the 'good stuff' and how if I'd given her better makeup Sam would be jealous and be with her again.

After three hours we arrived at Bløød Controll Training Academy. This place was huge. Everyone on earth who was between the ages sixteen through twenty went here to learn how to control their powers.

The campus was took up what used to be the state of Michigan in the country of the United States of America. But that was three hundred years ago, before people found out about their hidden powers. Before humans went crazy and murdered to try to become the ruler of the world. Then Nargath Vex formed the Black Bløød society to kill all Bløød B's because they had been controlling others by making the innocent be the figure on the throne while the Bløød B ruled from the shadows. They had almost killed the entire human race. Once things were a little more under control  Nargath I became king. He gathered the remaining people of the world and made one country with them. Now King Nargath III ruled.

We entered the main building for beginners and were given translucent pads for school (like an iPad but clear-like Tony Stark-Iron Man's phone and stuff). After we were told the basics of what we were here for and what was expected of us I pulled up a map of the beginners portion of the camp- which occupied southeast Michigan.

I followed the route to my door- in the Alpha 9 Ladies Building, room 14, third floor.

A list on the door read who my room mates would be in a fancy print.

§åðié Ç. #¹³7

Kåtíé M. #¹³8

Rívér ¥. #¹³9