k

Well, I'm pretty sure I already said this, but, I'm a sport girl. I'm not a particularly big fan of dresses. So after an hour of complaining, I talked Sadie and River into letting me pick my own outfit.

Oh, before you judge, I'm not your typical looser either. I don't wear sweatshirts and old jeans to school.

I usually wear dark skinny jeans, a cute shirt. I have some crop tops. I own a lot of converse, I only wear a few pairs though. I have two leather biker jackets. I usually put on some make up. The only sweatshirt type clothes I wear are the sport warm-ups.

I'm not hot but I'm not ugly.

Any way, back to the present. I picked out a crop top and a pair of black leggings. River did my make up as Sadie pulled my hair into a cute bun.

We took Sadies car to the Arena, biggest mistake of my life. Remember when I said she likes rock music, well, since it was her car, she picked the music.

Needless to say, I had a pounding headache by the time we arrived, and I hadn't even had a drink yet!

Once we entered the massive building we found our way to the correct section where the Arena 3 was.

The room was round, and lined with bleachers, tables, and food stands. There wasn't a roof, so the sunsetting sky could be seen. The majority of the room was basically what you would picture in a Roman collusium. Filled with dirt, the circular area had everything needed for the competitors to show off their Bløød skills.

We looked around the Arena in hopes to find our new companions. Soon River spotted Kent waving his arm around to signal us, and we set off for their table.

The boys had already ordered food for all of us, so we could get right to watching the fight.

Cheers erupted as a massive , armored man exited from one of the large doors.

The cheers continued as another man, smaller, but still pretty strong, came from the door on the opposite side of the Arena.

A few minutes passed as each competitor vied for spectator attention and bids were made.

"The three of us girls wanna bet!" Sadie said, although I'm not sure all of us did.

"Well, we all know the big guys gonna win, so I'm not gonna bet. You'll be betting for the same guy!" Kent exclaimed.

"No. I'll bet against all of you that the little ones gonna win." Asher challenged.

"M'kay. Your on. How much?" Jared asked.

"Seven hundred." Asher responded immediately.

"Wow. Usually people bet like, oh, twenty to a hundred." River said.

"Ya. Cool. Hurray for them. Seven hundred." Asher responded dryly.

"Fine. Your loss." I said as we all agreed to bet against him.

"If I loose, your all paying for the food." He clarified as the competitors got ready to fight.
(I'd just like to say- I may be on a sugar high right now-in case this is...crazyyyyyyyyyyy HEHEHEHEhehehahahehehahahehehaha BWAHAHAHA U IS JEALOUS!!!!! I ate like twelve boxes of Mike and Ike's)

The Armored guy reached a hand put toward one of the ponds as the little guy watched in concentration.

Armored dude directed the water so it formed a massive ball in front of him, before sending it off at the little guy.

Suddenly the Armored man was yanked off the ground. He flew in front of the small guy, taking the majority of the water, knocking him aside.

The people who were watching a fight for the first time muttered in confusion.

"Wait, what just happened?" Sadie asked, as Asher sat with a smug grin, reviving hateful looks from Kent and Jared.

"Unlike the rest of you, I looked into the competitors. The small guy is a Metal. Stupid big dude decided to wear armor." Asher explained.

Realization dawned on Sadie, River, and my faces, as the boys shook their heads.

"Your paying for the food." Jared muttered.

We looked back towards the fight, but we're interrupted by a loud bang on the door. Every spectator looked up, and the fight stopped.

The doors burst open as an army commander walked in, followed by a group of soldiers.

"Everbody outside! Line up and don't talk!" The commander barked.

Everybody rushed out the doors, on the sidewalk was a line of students, stretching as far as I could see in both directions.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Asher, we had been separated from everyone else, as we took our places in line.

"Apparently a Bløød B might have gotten into the collage. It happens every once in a while, rumors start that a Bløød B got in, the army comes, and you have to prove that your not a Bløød B. Don't worry, you'll be fine."

A soldier walked up to us.

"Proof of Bløød?" He asked. I looked at Asher in confusion.

"Your lightning right? Make lightning, shock someone. Prove it." He explained.

On the bus they told us what to do if this happened. Since we hadn't had any training whatsoever, I pulled out a small box that we were ordered to keep in our pockets or bags at all times, at least until we had training. The soldier opened it and pulled out the neatly folded papers, giving information about me. Next he took out the vial of Bløød, actually it was the vial that Asher had taken when I discovered I was a lightning. He inspected it before putting everything back in the box and handing it to me.

"Proof of Bløød?" He asked Asher. Asher paled and stood in shock for a moment. The soldier stepped closer.

"Proof of Bløød!" He demanded. Asher emerged from his shocked state as some soldiers came closer, putting their hands on their guns, but not drawing them.

"Umm, ya! Sorry, it's been a long day. I'm a Water, I'll just pull out some water from the gutter." He pointed at a gutter a few feet away as the soldiers heads watched it expectantly. When nothing happened their heads turned back to Asher, who broke into a sprint, heading down the dark street.

"We found him!" A soldier shouted, at the mob of students, teachers, and soldiers turned into chaos.

Soldiers took their guns, but couldn't fire with the masses swarming around us.

Suddenly as a soldier ran near me, a boy who had been standing to my right jumped on him, throwing the gun far away, the whole time the looked as if he wasn't trying to do it, like his body was forced to. Like he was being controlled.

The next hour was crazy, I'm not sure what happened. But the next thing I knew I was standing in prison.

"Why are we here?" Sadie asked.

Kent, Sadie, River, Jared, and I were all together in a cell.

"Because, Asher was a Bløød B. We didn't know, but we were the closest ones to him. Since we didn't report him, we get punished. I've seen it happen before, they do it in public. I still have nightmares from the screams." Kent said.

"What exactly is this punishment?" I asked, fearing the answer.

"We have no proof that we weren't plotting with him against the King, so...public execution." Jared whispered.

-»-»-»-»-»-»-»-»-»
Sorry. Whoops. I may have just done that.
Before you kill me with your pitchforks, I will update again soon.
Bye
AsherM72