Unexpected Meeting

"Tonight seems louder than usual isnt it?" I ask my butler

"It is indeed my lady, Today is the festival of our god after all" He replied

"Indeed,You may leave now," I said to him

"Understood" he replied, leaving my bedroom. I stand up my seat and opened the balcony.

I stared at the bustling kingdom below me, Is it fun? I wanna go there but i cant because thats against the rules. I saw their faces they all look happy, really happy. I wish i can feel that too.

Everyone knows me as "The Perfect Girl" because of my backround. As a member and the only girl in the Royal Family, i must be "perfect" with no flaws at all, i must be at the peak of everyone and all categories like poetry, sorcery, calligraphy, social gatherings, beauty, etiquette and more. I also need to become the role model not just for my people but also for my lil brothers.

Its tiring.

There is a secret, i've been keeping from everyone, that is i CANT feel EMOTIONS .

Only 3 people knows this, my father, my butler and me.

There once a book, my butler would read me and my brother's , that was "The Theater", it was about a kind young girl named Adeline, she was born in a wealthy family and was the middle child. Adeline's hobby was singing, knowing that Adeline had a potential her mother looked for a totur. Afew years go by and Adeline became a huge star bringing her family a good reputation and money. The day Adeline was supposed to go home for vacation, she hanged herself in her bedroom because of the pressure that was given to her by her family and the people around her, it was really sad for my brother's, they even cried.

I just cant understand why they would cry, its just a book.

I patted my brother's back and soon made head back to sleep.

There is a saying that my grandmother used to tell me, it was "FAKE IT TIL YOU CAN'T", and i followed that. I faked my emotions to blend in with the crowed and not be a shame to the royal family.

I grab my coat and some drawing supply and sneaked out the castle using my magic, leaving a duplicate of me in my room.

I arrived at my secret spot and sat in an empty field and begun sketching the moon, everything was going well, when i suddenly felt a human presence heading towards me, but i stayed silent and continue to sketch.

Just a few more seconds, and i felt a pair of cold hands on my shoulder, i looked up and saw a blonde haired boy with blue eyes looking at me.

"Why is a pretty girl like you doing here alone at this time huh?" He said smirking

"Sketching" i replied smilling at him

He looked at my sketch and sat next to me,

"Not bad" he said

"Was that a Complement or insult?" I ask

"Which way you prefer beautiful lady" he replied in a flirty tone
"I didnt know that this spot was already taken" he added

"Yeah, me either" i replied focusing on my sketch

"Thats a cold response for a beauty like you" he said caressing my hair

"A man shall not touch any part of a woman's body without their consent" i said slapping his face

I looked at him and saw a smirk on his face.

"Oh, im deeply sorry about that my lady" he said in a playful tone

"How am i supposed to believed that your sorry when you sounded like that?" I replied

"Mr. Howl?" I added