Fortune Telling

I entered the room and saw Nevis sitting on a chair eating desserts.

"Its been along time since you last visited me Nevis" i said sitting down the chair across him.

"Well theres been a lot happening in the kingdom lately" he replied.

"I see" i said drinking my tea

We talked for an hour before he said goodbye and departed. I returned to my bedroom take off my dress and put on something more light.

I sat on my chair, and started working, on some cases like people going missing and the most recent case, a girl was found lying on the ground with her heart missing, of course its Howl's doing.

After 5 hours of sitting and reading some cases and documents i finally ate lunch.

Ugh, so tiring.

After eating, i grab my drawing supplies and left the palace through my balcony, before leaving, i told my butler that im going to "that spot" again and dont let anyone enter my room, i also told the guards who are guarding my room for "my safety".

As i was walking my path to "that spot" i notice a tent  not to far away and decided to check it out. As i walked closer and closer, i realized, it was not just an ordinary tent, it was a fortune twllimg tent.

Its rare to find something like this in a forest, Fortune telling is not a good thing in the kingdom since only few people(by few i mean maybe 15-25 out of a thousand civilians reached or inherit this ability, and half of it is in the hands of the royal family).

I entered the tent and notice that there is a change happened, the outside of the tent is small and could only fit 2 people but when you enter, the inside is huge like a manor, this ability is called Room Expansion, it can make small things grow bigger and like in this case, the outside is small but the inside is big.

I sat at the chair in the center and waited until i felt a human presence behind me.

"It will cost you 300 gold coins" the person whispered before sitting in the chair across me.

I pulled out a gold coin and use my ability "Copy" to make 300 copies of the gold coin in seconds.

The "Copy" ability is one of the rarest and unique ability in the world, there are only 2 people in the history who had the "Copy" ability, making me the 3rd and the 1st member of the royal family to have it.

I slide a small pouch full of money across the table.

"Looks like your a powerful sorcerer miss," the person asked grabing the pouch and putting it in a treasure box not too far from the table.

I shrug at the question and looked at the person, judging from appearance i can tell its a boy because of his adams apple and his masculinity.

"Before we start, may i know the lady's name?" He asks

"Yve" i replied

"Then miss Yve, do you mind if i hold your hand?" He ask again

"No" i replied

His hands touched mine and recited an incantation.

After a few seconds, he stopped reciting incantations and told me that i will meet the person destined for me today.

Not the results i wanted but ok.

I said my farewell to him before leaving his tent and heading back to my Secret Spot.