Arrange Marriage

"Darling, your fiancee will be arriving any moment now, get ready" my father ordered. I nod and left his office, i headed back to my bedroom and took a bath.

Prince Nevis, the crown prince of the neighbouring kingdom. Hes the oldest of 3 children and the heir of the throne. When i was young, my father and Nevis's father came up with a solution to end the war on the 2 kingdom's.

They decided to arranged their children to marrige to ensure peace in both kindom.

Our 1st meeting was when i was 7 years old and he was 10. It was a picnic date, Nevis is a calm and handsome boy, hes good with poetry, calligraphy and politics making him suitable for the title "king".

Hes kind and sweet, whenever the 2 of us meet he would often bring me sweets or presents, but i know something, even Nevis parents and everyone dont know. That is Nevis has a secret relationship with his personal maid.

This secret relationships started when Nevis was 17 and the maid was 12, so yeah hes a pedophile.

Their relationship has been going for 3 years, you must be thinking, how did i know about this? Well it ws when i visited him, i looked for him in the garden and when i peeked at a small hole in the treehouse i built when i was young, i saw him and the girl kissing. Ew.

You must be thinking again why i didnt do anything, well thats because its not my business. Peasants will do anything just to get on top, even selling their body in a young age plus looks like the girl enjoyed it so theres nothing i could do, its their happiness.

I know the girl was being manipulated by Nevis since the girl is prettier than most peasants but... Its just none of my business.

Grandmother once told me that i should not meddle on other peoples business, so..

The only thing that angered me when i saw them kissing in the treehouse, is who gave them permission to do such thing in my property? I build with my own hands? I didnt give them my permission to make out in MY treehouse!.

I decided to visit him without him knowing and i would often find them in my treehouse and in his garden, being a lovey-dovey.

I kept my mouth shut about his secret affair, might be helpful in the future.
.

.

"My lady, Prince Nevis is here" a maid called out

I dried myself and dressed up.

After a half an hour, i finished dressing up and steped out my bedroom.

"Where is he?" I ask the maid

"Curently in the waiting area my lady" she replied

I headed down the waiting area, as i walk in the never ending hallway, i notice a young maid in the corner. It was Vivian, Nevis mistress.

She's here, as always.

Whenever Nevis visit me, he would always bring Vivian with him, whenever were on dates or going to Opera, Vivian was always there. I once asked him whe Vivian is always with him even though i already know the answer and he replied: Because Vivian is the only person i can trust.

What a lame excuse.

.

.

"My lady we have arrived" The maid said