2:Turn On

I woke up from my sleep, head pounding at I looked at the clock on the wall.

12:27' in the morning.

Damn, I'm so hungover right now.

I stood up and walked to the medicine cabinet in the kitchen grabbing out some headache medication, downing it with some water that was sat on the counter.

It was probably Sam's but I don't care I didn't wanna try swallowingthe pill dry.

I jumped up and sat on the counter grabbing my phone out of my pocket and opened my recent photos incase I took horrid ones, the most recent photo being Sam.

He clearly took it, it was him with his middle finger pointing at the camera.

"Bitch" I whispered under my breath.

He's so unnecessarily annoying.

I stared at the photo for a second, he was really attractive though..

WAIT?!
WHAT AM I THINKING AM I FUCKING STUPID?!

I slammed my phone on the counter and rested my face in my hands as I tried to stop blushing.

"Fucking stupid" I said to myself as I hit my own head trying to stop thinking about Sam.

I heard heavy foot steps come down the Hall and stop in front of the kitchen.

"Could you please be louder?" Sam said sarcastically.

"Shut up, Samuel" I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"What's got you all worked up? Finally realized that you'll be lonely forever?" He said crossing his arms as he looked at me with an amused look.

"Shut the hell up, literally no one cares" I said getting off the counter and shoving past him stomping to my room.

"Hey what the fuck?" He said oissed that I shoulder checked him.

He followed me to my room and shoved me, I stumbled but didn't fall.

"Ouch you bitch" I turned around and slapped him across the face.

His jaw dropped and he placed his hand where I slapped him.

I instantly felt regret pour over me.

He walked up to me grabbing my wrists and shoving me again the wall pinning my wrists by either side of my head.

"Only bitch here is you, y/n" Sam said harshly, gripping my wrists tighter, I looked away, face slightly red.

"Fucking look at me" Sam said moving my wrists above my head then holding them both with one hand as he grabbed my jaw and forced me to look at him.

"I'm gonna make you eat your fucking words." Sam said looking me dead in the eye.

"I... I'm sorry"

"Sorry?! " Sam scoffed.

"Well we can't have that now can we?" He said as his grip got tighter on my jaw.

I whimpered in pain, surely to God I'd have bruises on my jaw in the shape of his fingers on me.

"Don't... Don't make that noise" Sam said it looked as if he was flushed.

"Just.... Let me go" I said, and same did, he let go but not before grabbing my throat and saying.

"Don't ever hit me like that again or I'll make you eat my fucking spit."

He let go and then walked out of my room slamming the door.

Nahhhhhh what is wrong with me, why am I turned on by that, that's so wrong.

541 words