020

Elijah 

              I woke up with my beautiful girlfriend who was sleeping beside me peacefully and cutely. I admired her for a few minutes before getting out of bed, forgetting the fact that I’m at her place and not mine. The both of us cheered so loud and almost got a noise complaint by their neighbour at 2 in the morning because Lorenzi finally confessed his love to Janett. I hopped in the shower and get dressed, then quickly went to the kitchen. As I was walking out of the room, I heard giggling and chuckling. Both of them must be awake. I walked even closer to the living room to see they were cuddling on the sofa. “Good morning you two.” I leaned on the wall, hand crossed over my chest. “Hey! Is Rachel awake yet?” A fur wrapped around my leg and when I looked down to my feet it was their cat, Julie. Rochell named the cat after a book that completely broke her and the cat reminded her of the character from the book she was reading. Rochell is something else. Something that I want to keep to myself forever. The cat was purring and then was staring at the both of them. “Oh, come on Julie let us be!” The cat then turned away and sat at the corner like a cute, soft ball. Like a pillow even. “She’s still sleeping.” I walked towards the kitchen to make coffee for the four of us. At this point I’m just making myself like this is my house too. After making and passing the coffee to the two of them I heard a groan from behind me, honestly almost made me jump and dropped the coffee on my hand. I turned around to see Rochell using my shirt and her shorts then yawned and stretched herself before hugging me. She’s so hot and cute at the same time. “Good morning grumpy head” I chuckled and brushed her hair behind her ears that was bothering me. “I smell coffee.” She dragged herself to the coffee table that was set in front of the television and took her coffee. Julie automatically went straight to Rochell to sit beside her and take a nap. I sat beside her, one hand holding my coffee, gripping softly on Rochell’s hand. “Any plans for the day? We’re done with high school and next off is college.” Lorenzi said and I could hear a gentle dramatic sob from Rochell under me as she buried her face under my arms. I was watching closely for her to not spill her coffee. “Are you guys going back to Malaysia?” I asked, looking at Janett then to Rochell who finally taking a sip of her coffee. “Yeah we are.” Janett replied, placing her coffee down on the table. “Can we  come along?” I asked, taking my last sip of coffee then placing my hand on Rochell's lap and messaging it.  Rochell jumped a bit on her seat then looked at me, looking surprised. I smiled at her. “As long as he,” Rochell gestures her index finger, pointing up and down at Lorenzi. “Doesn’t forget his passport again.” I snorted. Lorenzi threw a pillow at me and I threw it back at him. “I won’t forget about my things again. Shut up!” He pouted and crossed his feet to make it seem like he’s mad at Rochell. They were laughing at Enzi. What a glorious memory that I missed a lot. “Well, me and Janett have bought our flight tickets. We’re going next week.” Rochell turns to me before continuing her sentence. “The ticket shouldn’t be that cheap now since there’s no holiday there yet.” She snuggles onto me and basically just sniffed the shirt she’s wearing. “You damn rich people who keep saying the price is not cheap are making me pissed.” Lorenzi added, he went on his phone to probably check the price and once he saw the tickets he was in shook. “Never mind what I said, it is cheap.” He let out a small awkward laugh to lighten the mood up. “Told you!” Enzi showed a finger that made Janett slap his head. (Healthy relationship!)  

      Hours went by after the last conversation, Janett and Rochell went out to get groceries before going back. Me and Lorenzi went home not knowing anything better to do. Enzi was still hung over from last night so he took a quick nap before starting the day. I have no idea how he and Janett got together because right after me and Rochell went out from that messed up party it was a black out for me. But it's good to see that they finally got together after a hell long of a ride dealing with his delusional thinking about Janett. I walked to the kitchen while scrolling through tiktok to make myself a wonderful afternoon snack so I won't get bored, fruit salad sounds refreshing. Strawberries, blueberries, grapes and bananas. I chopped them into pieces and fit them in a huge bowl with a side of orange juice. Sounds yucky but I don't really care as long as there's something for me to eat and I'm alive and healthy. I could hear loud stomping behind me and a low groan, the monster had awakened from the slumber. I couldn't even bother to turn around to look at him and ask about him and his girlfriend's situation and how they got together. I love mysteries. “You are crazy for not asking what the fuck happened last night.” There it is. “I had fun last night getting banged and then blacked out, that's all I need to know.” I shot at him, turning around and leaning towards the counter while holding my bowl of fruit salad, munching on blueberries. 

“Screw you.” 

“Chill out, I'm joking.” I placed my bowl down to grab water and a painkiller  for this poor guy who's  having a massive headache. He chugged that pill and water down in a second after I passed it to him. It must've been a huge night for him last night when I was gone, I guess. “Seriously Eli, you don't want to know?” Taking my bowl and trying to act dumb, I know I can get more information from Rochell herself but I'm curious how Enzi would describe his point of view. “Don't look dumb at me, I know you want to know!” He raises his both arms in the air as if he's pissed off and I chuckled from the action. “I'm all ears.” Finally he doesn't give me that mad look at me. “It happened when you left, I tried calling you but I saw Rochell walking towards you so I let you be.” He raises his right eyebrow, as if he knows what happened even before Rochell starts running to me outside. “Janett asked where your girl was and something came into me, like I was possessed, I told Janett I liked her without answering her question.” I let out a laugh because he was most likely already sober if he's first choice to act infront of her is that. “Were you that drunk already?” I laughed again, Enzi flipped me off and rolled his eyes at me. “Janett thought I was joking until I went in for a kiss, then made out at the car, to the house and slept on the couch.” 

“It's still funny that the first thing you did was to tell her you like her instead of answering her question first before confessing.”

“Can you shut up?” He's embarrassed, I chuckled it out and continued eating my fruit while listening to his story, even the make out ones. I told him not to go too deep in the conversation but that ended up badly because after that he started watching a spanish drama from the ‘stress’ he says. I let him be and continue going through my socials and annoy the living shit out of Rochell since she has nothing to do.