001

ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠRochell

   I was at a wedding when everything started to feel draining. I'm currently going to high school and I am experiencing some relationship problems which I will be working on when I am ready to date.Everything was a living hell until I actually had loads of fun. In my opinion, everyone can hang out with anybody even if it’s someone you have already dated, but you broke up with them.
  It's simple. I go to school, I study, then I make friends, talk to them, gossip, go home, then sleep and restart the whole thing again. I have a close friend of mine, Janett Lilou. She would always be by my side and support me no matter what I'm doing. I love her for that. Then there's a boy in my school a year older than me. His name is Elijah. Sometimes I admire his bright dark blue eyes, his bright smile whenever I speak to him, His soft and fluffy hair, the way he speaks softly to me. I can assure you that I’m basically obsessed with him every time I see him. My heart goes a thousand ways and skips a beat. My friends are tired of witnessing me being this way, as they keep saying I should get together with him. It was on 24th of May since i met Elijah. He was carrying his badminton bag and his school bag every day. He arrives at school quite late, normally at 7 am. He reaches school. We both always walk past each other and he always has this smile whenever I approach him. I really wanted to just grab his cheek because it seems squishy and cute when he talks and giggles. I always stutter every time he starts talking, but he didn’t care much about it. After all, he does know I like him.
  I had a great time with my friends until one day Elijah introduced me to his best friend. Let’s just say it’s his ‘best buddy.’ His name is Xavier, they hang out most of their time like a lot despite how i love to walk together with Elijah. Everyone calls us a couple as we walk, talk, laugh every single day but i thought it’s normal to just talk to some guy from school? Some even don’t know I have a massive crush on him, so how could they know?
“Bro, it’s your actions with him..”
“At least he doesn’t know, right?”
“I’m giving up with your bullshit R”
“Please, it’s not that serious J”
I placed my hot cocoa down on the coffee table while Janett was giving me the annoying face like she was about to punch me at any moment. Janett and I have been friends for quite a long time by now. We share our problems together and make fun or gossip about it because that’s what we do every time, but at some point when it comes to a serious conversation we will be more serious than usual. She has been helping me with my studies especially on my maths because I suck at maths but of course in exchange I will need to buy her food as what she says can “motivate” her from teaching my dumbass. We are planning to apply at the same college, Oxford. Going there is always a dream of ours, so Janett always prayed day and night that I will pass the finals to get better marks to enter Oxford. I hope that I will graduate from high school with a good certificate. We’ve planned out everything that we need and do once we get to Oxford because apparently Janett found a place for us to stay so quickly. “I can’t wait any longer!” She mentioned this before in excitement.