Memory 2 |The journey begins|

Heels stepped on grass, as the blonde followed the creature. The two stumbled upon a worldly device.

"See there, Lumine? That's a teleport waypoint."

It looked like a curved beam. The top was closed, and it was glowing red. 

"Touch it, and see what happens." Paimon implies. The girl did just that. The top opened, and suddenly, it floated slightly. On the top, there was a big blue gem, and 5 other gems. They were pink and blue. 

"And those are primo gems. They're used to making intertwined fates. Now, open your mail, in the P·A·I·M·O·N menu."

As soon as the blonde did this, she saw that she received a new mail. As she opened the P·A·I·M·O·N menu, she saw that P·A·I·M·O·N sent her acquainted fates, and some more 'primo gems'. 

"Now, you can go to the wishing screen, and wish." The white haired girl said. As she did this, a banner opened up, before the two. It was a hologram. I mean--- every screen is a hologram. She observed the banner. A pink haired girl came up on the banner. She seemed to be a maid with knight armour. She clicked the [Wish x1] and the screen closed itself. 

She looked around, and noticed something. In the pale blue sky, a blue meteor was falling. As it approached the twin, she caught it. it was a sword. On the handle, there was a name carved. 

'Dull balde'

"Well, if you want to get more, you just click on the [Wish x10]" Paimon said.

"Later." The girl said. 

As they approached the city of Mondstat, they came across a pond, with a weird statue. It looked like a girl in a cloak. As the traveler swam there, She touched the statue. A cool breeze swept through her, as she received her blessing. 

------

She found her looking at herself. Her counterpart, town, creator, looked at her with a bittersweet smile. Her void eyes showed pity, regret, anger. Though, she kept her tone soothing and calm.

"You claim to be a deity, yet you have done nothing. A Shade of Phanes, precisely, and yet, the people of Teyvat suffer. The outlander...your idea to capture her has failed, and what will you do? You are not worthy to be a Shade, sitting there on the throne."

She woke up, her cubic pupils shaking. Breathing heavily, she gulped down a sob. It was daytime. She went down to the hall of the statue, and looked down. Not seeing clearly, she went to the gates of Celestia. She sat down, and looked through the quartz bars. She stretched a hand out, and a map hologram appeared in front of her.

"The outlander already catched the wind..." Her voice was shaking with disappointment. Disappointment in herself. 

[She's evil!]

[She's the endgame boss!] 

[She's the evil version of Paimon!]

These voices from another planet chimed her ears. 

"..can anyone prove my innocence?..." 

------

Flie's Note:

Hiiii! 

Did you like part two? We have started to see a mysterious character that the ENankonomiyans, Archons, Khaenri'ahns and Shades know. Well, I'll leave it to you, reader. And, you can also comment on what you think they are.

Hint: P·A·I·M·O·N. What does it stand for?

I want to make the Unknown god, reaching and trying to break herself from Celestia. Like Columbina and Istaroth and Nabu Makamalita

That's all!

Baiii bbgs <3 (plantonically)