Memory 3|A wonder in the Elements|

Leave me...Save me...Please....Save me from this hell....

As the girl acquired the Anemo element, she walks with the creature, who keeps on talking.

"Mondstat is the city of freedom and wind! Gods in Teyvat are called Archons, and they hand out visions. And also, Archons rule over their cities. So, the Archon Barbatoes, rules over Mondstat. I'm sure that they'll have some knowledge of your bro-"

"Woah! Is that a dragon?!" The creature exclaims. The girl lifts her head hastily. A blue to cyan dragon was actually flying, and followed it hurriedly. The creature followed. She hid behind a tree, popping her head out.

A 'boy' with a green cape, hat and blue braids, was holding his hands up high, cupping them. The dragon leaned in closer, its growling softening. It's eyes were radiating Anemo energy. 

"It's okay now...I'm here.." The boy said. The girls Anemo energy acted up, and as the dragon felt this, it screamed and took off.

"Who's there?!" The boy asked. When he saw nobody, he turned into dandelion seeds, and flew along the wind. 

------

This time, the dream was different. She was still in the abyss, with her counterpart, but her creator was acting like she used to. She took the gods hands and looked at them.

"Your abyssal corruption is getting worse. Asmoday, stop hurting yourself."

"I'm trying to avoid the consequences, but you're always on my mind, and I can't focus or try to reduce it. I don't know now what to do with life, since I'm trapped in a birds cage, like a wild animal, being used for a circus. "

"I'll come back. And..i'll try to heal you. You'll be free."

"But when?! When is this promise finally going to show itself?! I'm sick and tired. I just want now to turn into an abyssal monster. " 

"...Do not worry. When the end of time comes, I'lbalcony. l return to power. I'm not sure when it will come, but, I'll call the Shades to release you and take him down."

She woke up. Tears wet her face. She looked out her barred window only to realize it was nighttime. She wipes them away with her arms, and hurries silently ti the hall with the statue. it's now got a claw mark. The god's face is now blank. Why didn't she think of leaving before he took her down, like the Shade of death? Is there any way to leave? Ask for help?

The god shadowed her eyes, and leaned in front of the 'balcony'. Silent drops of tears fell down. A gentle wind caressed her face.

"Ugh, if you weren't so desperate, I would have to be here." A familiar voice ringed through the cold breeze of the night, causing the god to jerk a little. She turned around.

Another god with blond to white hair and blue ends was standing there. She had a white cloak on, and Anemo particles surrounded her. She had an annoyed look on her face. She stepped before her and took the god's chin.

"Such a shame that you couldn't escape when you had the chance."

"I thought I would end up like Nabu.."

"So? Even if she's dead, she lived a happier life than you. Honestly."

The god pulled back.

"Kairos, you know very good what state I am."

"Of course, I've been watching you all day."

"..This is not helping."

"That corruption isn't helping, yet here you are."

"..."

The Shade sighed.   

"Well, I guess I'll stay with you a bit."

"Thanks."

To be continued...