Touch It Please

Evan and I had been married for 8 years, but our sex life has been lackluster. We have 1 child. We both are in our 40s. It seems that our lives have gotten into a boring routine of work, watch TV, and sleep. I think I have the solution for this. I had ordered some crotchless panties from an online store and wanted to surprise him before he left for work.
  When he got up to get into the shower, I set my plan in motion. I slipped on my red crotchless panties. The panties had a string of pearls that served as a thong that fit snuggly between my cheeks. I rubbed oil on my freshly waxed vagina. I heard the water cut off. I quickly lied on the bed and spread my legs so he could have a pleasant surprise.
  My pussy was throbbing and it was yearning for him. I wanted to be devoured, licked, and sucked. He came out the bathroom in just a towel. His muscular upper body glistened as he reached for his underwear. His eyes met mine, then went down to his surprise. He smirked. "Wow, all this for me", he said happily. "I want you," I said in a baby voice.
"Can you keep it wet for me. I promise I will take care of you after work. "Touch it.....please,"I begged. She needs you. Evan bent down and gave her a nice tongue kiss before proceeding to get ready for the day.
  Well, watch me touch her. I was going to get my nut one way or the other. I guess I  give him a show. I started to slowly rub my clit while I looked him deep in his eyes. I pretended my hand was his. "Yes, baby. Don't stop." I could feel my juices dripping out of me. "You like watching me don't you," I questioned. But the entire time I wanted him touching me.
  As I came back to reality, I could feel myself tensing up.  I rubbed myself a little faster. I could feel my clit swelling against my hand. I yelled out as my pussy started contracting. He watched as my pretty pink pussy dripped with sweet honey. "Good girl, we will finish this evening." I smiled and nodded because I knew this evening was never coming. Why didn't he want me like I wanted him?