"You what?"

Chapter One.

"You're being the same old Jessica that I used to hate, you know that?" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Right. And how is that?" I questioned, keeping my voice at a normal volume. Unlike him, I didn't need to raise my voice to get my point across, no matter how pissed off he got me. I knew that this argument was just another one of our silly ones and that we'd make up in a few hours or so. We always do. We're unstable, but so strong at the same time.

"You're actin' like some bitch who hasn't been laid in ten fucking years!" He spat.

"That's because you haven't touched or held me in so fucking long, you asswipe!" I'm not going to lie. We may be strong half the time, but right now is not that time. We are more unstable than anything. I wish we weren't.

"Maybe because you're always a miserable bitch. Why would I want to sleep with someone who doesn't have confidence? It's a fucking turn-off." He started off with a loud voice and an ended in a quiet hush.

"How fucking dare you? You know how I feel about myself and now you're using it against me? You fucking asshole, I..." I trailed off, not wanting to finish what I was going to say.

"You what?" He shouted, throwing his arms up in the air. By now, the people downstairs and up have probably called the cops.

"..I..I don't know." I love him. I do.

"Fuck! You're so damn annoying." He shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Fuck you! I hate you!" I finally shouted. Do I hate him? No, I don't. I love him.

"Yeah, that's what I figured! That's why I slept with your fucking sister!" He yelled, clearly having no regrets with what he said. It hurt. Boy, did it fucking hurt like crazy. My whole body went numb as my eyes began to well up with tears.

I can't believe he'd do such a thing. I can't believe my sister would betray me. She knew I loved him and she did that to me?

"I-I'm...sorry, Jess. I love-"

"No, don't. Please," I sighed. I was done. I psychically and mentally cannot deal with this anymore.

"Jess, I..." His words were apologetic, but his features remained neutral.

"What, you love me? Yeah, I thought you did too, but I guess I was fucking wrong.. I'm sorry I was so miserable to be with."

"I.." He was clearly at a loss for words. He destroyed me and he has nothing left to say.

"I.. I can't do this anymore, Will. I love, I loved you but now that's nothing anymore. I can't keep going through this hurt all the damn time. I'm leaving.."

"Y-you can't leave me. We love each other. We live together, you can't leave me." He stuttered.

"Yes, I can leave you. And after all of the shit you've put me through, I think I, at least, deserve to leave." I didn't realize I was crying until I tasted my tears in my mouth.

"Baby, we can work this out. I... I-I love you. W-we can work it out. W-w... What can I s-say to make you stay? Please baby, I'll do anything." He was stuttering non-stop. And I applaud him. I applaud him for best acting. He was trying to get me to stay, even after all the shit he's put me through.

I laughed. I started laughing. And I laughed even harder when I saw the confused look on his face. I stopped laughing. "You don't get to call me 'baby' anymore. Don't call me that ever again, please."

"Baby, no. You have to stay, please. Fuck," He was on his knees in front of me. If I didn't know any better, I would have held him in my arms and kissed him all night. I would have forgiven him. I would have wiped away the tears that are now streaming down his face.